Bold Prediction - Bill Bellichek and the Buffalo Bills

3 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Riddle me this? What if AR is the only healthy offensive weapon to stay healthy and they go 8-9? Breece, GW, and Smith go down. Does Saleh get canned? Yes!

Even if Aaron doesn’t play 17 games(which he probably won’t) we have a real backup qb this year.  Tyrod at the very least gets us 10 wins and a wildcard 

11 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Fellas, I have bad news.  The Buffalo Bills are going to have a subpar year.  Mcadermott will be fired.  Bill Bellichek is going to look for a team w/ a star qb.  He will bring josh mcdaniels with him.

My bold prediction - In 2025, bellichek will be a headache for the jets again.

Bellichek + Josh Mcdaniel + Josh Allen in 2025.

Discuss.

To ensure this doesn’t happen the Jets will throw the two games against Buffalo which allows Buffalo to get to the AFC championship. McDermott gets a 4 year extension so all Jet fans can breathe a sigh of relief.

The irony is that Saleh gets fired and Johnson hires Belichick who comes to the podium with a handwritten note “I am now the H C of the N Y Jets”. All is forgiven and Jet fans are dancin’. Meanwhile, Buffalo fan posters are on suicide watch

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Fellas, I have bad news.  The Buffalo Bills are going to have a subpar year.  Mcadermott will be fired.  Bill Bellichek is going to look for a team w/ a star qb.  He will bring josh mcdaniels with him.

Discuss.

Based on your successful prediction history I think this is at least as likely as Paul McCartney and John Lennon writing a new album together

• Sympathy 1

McDermont has coached 7 years and missed the playoffs once. now your saying if he misses the playoffs for the 2nd time in 8 years he is gone? seems like a dumb thing to do. if even dumber to trade a good 50 yr olf coach of a 80 year old coach.

Andy Ried missed the playoffs 5 time in 14 years in Phila. there was a stretch in the middle where he missed it 2 out of 3 years.

Mike Tomlin has missed the plays in back to back years twice. he hasnt won a playoff game since 2016.

point is you dont fire a HC who gets you into the playoffs 6 out of 8 years.

• Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, Jethead said:

Agree Bills are a team in decline. 

Josh Allen is his own worst enemy.

Even so, 0% chance this happens.

Pegulas are too smart.

The Pegulas’ tennis prodigy daughter or granddaughter will be running the team one day, calling out Jet fans like she did at the US Open…. Of course she’ll support the hiring of our arch nemesis!

Belicheat is banging a 24 year old and hamming it up, showing personality as an analyst and guest on shows like we've never seen before.  For the first time in his life, he seems to be enjoying himself and he's not going to continue to bury his legacy w/out Brady.

He's done.  

• Upvote 3

All you need to know about how the NFL owners really feel about shady Brady and bill belicheat is that they passed a rule just for Brady that if he becomes part owner of the raiders he has specific rules about access to information and tape during pre production meetings 

they despise the cheaters but had to grin and bare it while they were winning trophies because Goodell destroyed the spy gate tapes for “the good of the shield “

16 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

So you think Bill Bellichek and his defensive scheme + Josh Allen and Josh McDaniel on offense would not be an immediate Super Bowl contender?

For McDermott to keep his job, I think at minimum, the bills need to be very competitive in an afc championship game this year.

Anything less and mcdermott is toast.  And ill save u the suspense, they arent coming anywhere close to an afc champonship game this year.

First of all...not bold. I called it earlier this year.

I agree McDermott's seat could get warm if the Bill's fail to get to the AFC Championship game. That would be four years in a row.  Especially if a neuvo good team like Houston bounces them.  

I think Belichick would be a fall back plan.  A still under 30 Allen might be a nice draw for Ben Johnson.

16 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Discuss.

You off your meds again???

download.jpg

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

The Pegulas’ tennis prodigy daughter or granddaughter will be running the team one day, calling out Jet fans like she did at the US Open…. Of course she’ll support the hiring of our arch nemesis!

you think he is only our arch nemesis? Bills played them twice a year too and since they won the division every year Brady was there im guessing there not to found of Bill either.

1 hour ago, JiFtheOracle said:

Belicheat is banging a 24 year old and hamming it up, showing personality as an analyst and guest on shows like we've never seen before.  For the first time in his life, he seems to be enjoying himself and he's not going to continue to bury his legacy w/out Brady.

He's done.  

i agree he is having fun but there is one thing to his legacy he has left. the all time wins record. right now he is 26 wins from tying Shula. so i do expect him to try to coach again, just not the AFC East.

funny thing is if he stays retired Andy Reid is only 44 wins behind Bill. he could easily do that with Mahomes in 4 years if he doesnt retire. he will be 70 in 4 years.

so Bill is in 3rd place right now and if he never coaches again he probably will be 4th in 4 yrs.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, doitny said:

you think he is only our arch nemesis? Bills played them twice a year too and since they won the division every year Brady was there im guessing there not to found of Bill either.

Desperate times require desperate measures. The $45 million Allen window is closing. 

Silly threads result in silly responses. Lil Bill’s coaching career is over 

18 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

So you think Bill Bellichek and his defensive scheme + Josh Allen and Josh McDaniel on offense would not be an immediate Super Bowl contender?

For McDermott to keep his job, I think at minimum, the bills need to be very competitive in an afc championship game this year.

Anything less and mcdermott is toast.  And ill save u the suspense, they arent coming anywhere close to an afc champonship game this year.

Youre oversimplifying it

1qb, mcdaniels and an 80 year old starting from scratch doesnt equate to a sb ring

THE Jets fans are the best…..

3 hours ago, doitny said:

McDermont has coached 7 years and missed the playoffs once. now your saying if he misses the playoffs for the 2nd time in 8 years he is gone? seems like a dumb thing to do. if even dumber to trade a good 50 yr olf coach of a 80 year old coach.

Andy Ried missed the playoffs 5 time in 14 years in Phila. there was a stretch in the middle where he missed it 2 out of 3 years.

Mike Tomlin has missed the plays in back to back years twice. he hasnt won a playoff game since 2016.

point is you dont fire a HC who gets you into the playoffs 6 out of 8 years.

Tony Dungy won every year in tampa.  Was fired cause he maxed out there.  They won the super bowl the next year.

43 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Tony Dungy won every year in tampa.  Was fired cause he maxed out there.  They won the super bowl the next year.

did he? he finish with a 54-43 563% and was 2-4 in the playoffs. Tony Dungy didnt become a great HC until he got to INDY and went 85-27 759%

so yeah i can see why he was fired.

Mcdermont is 73-41 640% and 5-6 in the playoffs. 

big difference

19 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Discuss.

McDermotts not the problem, he can coach

2 hours ago, doitny said:

i agree he is having fun but there is one thing to his legacy he has left. the all time wins record. right now he is 26 wins from tying Shula. so i do expect him to try to coach again, just not the AFC East.

funny thing is if he stays retired Andy Reid is only 44 wins behind Bill. he could easily do that with Mahomes in 4 years if he doesnt retire. he will be 70 in 4 years.

so Bill is in 3rd place right now and if he never coaches again he probably will be 4th in 4 yrs.

Just the way no one immediately calls Shula the best ever, especially those who don’t remember how great he was, the 26 wins aren’t making him the GOAT.  The 6 rings might.  Best ever HC is a nice discussion, not a count the wins and done conversation though

Hanging on for 26+ wins doesn’t change Bills legacy, he’s in every best of conversation.

And he’s still a scumbag

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Just the way no one immediately calls Shula the best ever, especially those who don’t remember how great he was, the 26 wins aren’t making him the GOAT.  The 6 rings might.  Best ever HC is a nice discussion, not a count the wins and done conversation though

Hanging on for 26+ wins doesn’t change Bills legacy, he’s in every best of conversation.

And he’s still a scumbag

i totally get what your saying and i agree with it. still im sure he wants his name on top of that list. and he is so close.

1 hour ago, doitny said:

did he? he finish with a 54-43 563% and was 2-4 in the playoffs. Tony Dungy didnt become a great HC until he got to INDY and went 85-27 759%

so yeah i can see why he was fired.

Mcdermont is 73-41 640% and 5-6 in the playoffs. 

big difference

Both coaches were under .500 in the playoffs.  Thats the problem.

Getting rid of Diggs their main playmaker is kind of a big deal. He was kind of asking for it but you'd think like other teams they'd hold onto him. So to opponents like us this is big news and makes the division a lot more competitive. I still think they're pretty good and better than us until proven on the field. 

On 8/31/2024 at 3:39 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

Discuss.

I hope I never see that cheating **** in the NFL again!  That being said, I think he will land with the Giants if anything.. finish where he started.