Nick Bosa disses the Jets

18 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

posting this in the context of Monday's loss is dumb, the defense didn't show up....that's the one area he's done great work in.

1. He’s the Head Coach so he is responsible for all 3 phases of the team

2. Monday is a great example of someone who is in over their head because on national TV against a true contender, your strength was shredded for all to see

3. At the very least a good head coach produces a disciplined team that emphasizes fundamentals. Bosa basically just said we were a joke of a team.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

23 minutes ago, Jdeet said:

Did he though ? Or was he just respecting a team that blew out their opponent last week (Vikings) over a team that they beat handedly ? We always try to read into sh*t. 

Every player with any common sense, is going to respect a team they are about to play. It’s never about last week.  But you guys do your sh*t. You are great at it. 

Someone tell Jermaine Johnson that …

4 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

The thing is I don't think "bulletin board material" exists in Saleh's world.

He's all PVO all the time.

Other teams can stomp the sh-t out of him and his team and he'll lay down and take it.

Nothing is ever a problem.

Reddick no-shows?  "I'm not disappointed."

No playoffs in 3 years?  "Whatever, man.  My guys are getting 1% better."

9ers embarrass you in prime time?  "They've been together 8 years, so that makes it ok."

What about those famous receipts he was taking?  Lol

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

Over react much? It's the first game many of these guys have ever played together and they looked pretty good on offense. Defense has no excuse. I'd rather be the best team at the end than the one in the beginning, like San Fran will be. Mark it down - they won't win their division and won't be in the Super Bowl. Rams and Lions will be a thorn in their side.

Our defense has played together for a couple of years now though and they were the problem.  

And our HC proved once again he can't stand up to the big boys.

Who cares what SF does, btw.  Whether they win the division or not means nothing to me.  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

He's right. Last week Sam Darnold looked like old Aaron Rodgers, while Aaron Rodgers looked like old Sam Darnold. If you're going against the old Aaron Rodgers you better better your technique. 

This is just stupid!!!!  Rodgers did not look like old Sam Darnold.  You obviously have no freaking clue what you're watching.

7 hours ago, DonCorleone said:

https://nypost.com/2024/09/12/sports/nick-bosa-shades-jets-ahead-of-vikings-game-playing-a-better-team/

One 49ers star seems to think more highly of Sam Darnold’s current team than his old one.
Nick Bosa threw some shade at the Jets as the 49ers prepare for a Sunday matchup with the Vikings after their 32-19 win in Week 1 over Aaron Rodgers and Co. on “Monday Night Football.”

“This week I think we’re playing a better — honestly, a better team,” the Pro Bowl pass rusher told reporters Wednesday. “They’re playing better football it looks like. They run the ball well and we’re gonna have to do better in our techniques. We kind of got away with some things last week. So, we have to hone in and not pat ourselves on the back.” 
Monday’s Jets opener came with a year of anticipation after Rodgers tore his Achilles four plays into his first game with the team in last year’s Week 1 game against the Bills.

Rodgers came away unscathed this time and he showed flashes of his old self, but the offense was inconsistent and the defense couldn’t stop the run, as backup Jordan Mason, filling in for injured star Christian McCaffrey, had 28 carries for 147 yards and a touchdown.
Darnold, meanwhile, had a relatively easy afternoon against a dreadful Giants team, going 19-for-24 with 208 yards, two touchdowns and an interception.

It’s certainly unclear that the Vikings are playing better football than the Jets — putting aside the fact everyone has played just one game so far.
Sam Darnold had no issues against the Giants.Bill Kostroun/New York Post
The Giants played horribly at home, with Daniel Jones looking lost, and Minnesota’s defense is surely in for a tougher matchup against Brock Purdy, Deebo Samuel, Brandon Aiyuk, George Kittle and either Mason or McCaffrey.
The Jets will try to get their first win on Sunday in Nashville against a Titans team that blew a 17-0 lead to the Bears.
Gang Green then hosts the Patriots and Broncos before playing Darnold and the Vikings in London.

I see Zero wrong with what Bosa said ... they played the jets & Dominated the trenches on both sides ... now they're playing another team & he's making nice to keep them at ease.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

If the Jet players need comments from another NFL player to get them motivated to play.  Than the Jets have bigger problems .       The Jets 💩 the bed Monday night.  It happens . 

This is very true. I think these comments are more fan stuff. Because, as you said, if that is what motivates the players then we have bigger problems.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

This is very true. I think these comments are more fan stuff. Because, as you said, if that is what motivates the players then we have bigger problems.

Yes, it’s human nature to assume others think like you do. But pros don’t approach their job like fans watching it.

22 minutes ago, Maxman said:

True. Fans fighting in the stands and after the game players swapping jerseys on the field.

If a Jets fan ran onto the field and sucker punched Josh Allen during a game, the Jets defenders would obliterate said fan. 

These guys may technically be competitors but they are in an exclusive fraternity and consider themselves colleagues.

• Upvote 1

On 9/12/2024 at 5:10 PM, RevisIsland610 said:

It's comical how Game 1 has everybody going off the deep end. Happens every year too. Amateurs. 

Yeah don't people know Jets always turn things around and are perennial contenders!

On 9/12/2024 at 8:26 PM, Frankie Green said:

Why is everyone talking about JJ? Did he say some dumb sht I missed? 

He made comments about how Will Levis always panics.

• Upvote 2