*** Thursday Night Football - Bills vs Fish***

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He thought about retirement the last time this happened.  He’d be a fool to keep playing Russian Roulette like this.

I agree that he be a fool to continue on. He has enough money if he's smart with it. Hard to enjoy wealth as a vegetable. Healthy and poor is far more enjoyable.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Concussion confirmed.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Retire, Tua.  Not worth it.  Take what’s left of your contract and brain and walk away.  

Yeah, seriously.  This has nothing to do with any opinions on the Fins, or football, or any of that.  Dude just needs to think about the rest of his life at this point.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

I agree that he be a fool to continue on. He has enough money if he's smart with it. Hard to enjoy wealth as a vegetable. Healthy and poor is far more enjoyable.

FAR from poor. Dude has his entire family and generations set for life. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think once you get a concussion, it's easier to get another one.  He's had several so he's probably a lot more fragile than many other players.

Probably not dissimilar to how alcoholics who black out are more easily able to black out easier and quicker each time they drink.  

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Probably not dissimilar to how alcoholics who black out are more easily able to black out easier and quicker each time they drink.  

it's sad. there was barely contact.

• Upvote 3

Sad to see it. Hope he takes his time coming back, because it feels like inevitably he will get hurt again. He should also wear a guardian cap

Obviously retirement is the safest and best choice for his family, but I don’t see it happening realistically. 

• Upvote 2