**** Official Jets vs Titans Game Thread ****

Pac

1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

It was a tough watch ... Recalibrate your expectations ... Assume they are an average team and if they exceed your expectations be happy. Ask yourself if you trust this CS to bring you the victories .. or will they come as a result of the HOF quarterback.... If a HOF QB cannot mask the deficiency of the CS there is a problem.... Let's hope last week was an anomaly. We all saw it ... And we all hope to not see it again.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

my hope is some of the players will rise above their coaching (esp on Defense)

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Agreed. No will. You and I both know that the culture around the Jets team for as long as we’ve been alive. probably dictated the excuse before the game happened, “Aaron has to adjust to the speed of the game. We had to fly across the country. They’re the NFC champs.”

Our first game on the schedule was tailor made for Saleh and his excuse factory.

This week it will be the rain, no DJ Reed and “ Levi played hell of a game!” 

• Upvote 1

Exactly. Saleh brought them out there like they’d already resigned themselves to the loss. Low energy, low effort.
He really serves no visible purpose.

Ulbrich will run the D, Rogers will run the O .. perhaps bring Rex in for the fiery motivational speeches for a year .. he was better at it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This week it will be the rain, no DJ Reed and “ Levi played hell of a game!” 

A loss by any means today has this regime on life support with a short week and NE just a game away from the entire sports community calling for their heads.  Saleh is coaching for his life today as is Hackett.  Should be fun to see how everyone responds to the pressure.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

A loss by any means today has this regime on life support with a short week and NE just a game away from the entire sports community calling for their heads.  Saleh is coaching for his life today as is Hackett.  Should be fun to see how everyone responds to the pressure.

What do you think their record should be at the end of the season if it is to be a success 

6 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

What do you think their record should be at the end of the season if it is to be a success 

This is supposedly an all in season, right?

If Tua doesn’t play again this season, that’s one maybe two “bonus” win(s) so I’d say 10 wins is the bar, but they need 11 to call it a successful season

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

If Tua doesn’t play again this season, that’s one maybe two “bonus” win(s) so I’d say 10 wins is the bar, but they need 11 to call it a successful season

Gotcha, if that’s the case I don’t see how this game is as do or die as some make it seem. Like I’m hoping for 12+ wins so it matters, but for 10 wins we have some wiggle room for a slow start 

2 hours ago, Augustiniak said:

Saleh wants an extension here about as much I want to try intermittent fasting! Bobby’s done, ready to be a DC again and more family and Tee times. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Gotcha, if that’s the case I don’t see how this game is as do or die as some make it seem. Like I’m hoping for 12+ wins so it matters, but for 10 wins we have some wiggle room for a slow start 
Definitely not do or die .. but it does reduce their chances at the playoffs to 11%.

22 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

The Tua retirement helps us bigly.  Because in all honesty I didn’t think we were winning either dolphin game even with Aaron Rodgers 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Agreed.  Also AARP Rodgers needs to put into play his talk.  Maybe realize we have TE.  

No they aren’t.

Salah makes it to the end of the season even if he starts 0-5

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

We have one of the most unopportunistic Ds in the league.  It would be nothing short of a miracle for them to get a turnover let alone a score.

It really is the one thing that has prevented the defense from being actually “elite”.

Stretches of games without a single turnover. Look at last week. On the road best team in the NFC, and we were -2 in the turnover margin.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app