Bronx wants happy Jet fans to be unhappy, uses blowhard to make his case

Bronx

2 hours ago, BurntDice said:

Rodgers had a season ending injury last year and played with a broken thumb the year prior. The 2 years prior to that he won consecutive MVP awards. 

So the year before the year before he didn’t make it to the SB and were comparing him to Brady going to Tampa Bay?

2 hours ago, Dcronin said:

Okay try to defend the Jets vanilla offense now.

It’s 2 weeks into the season with a lot of new players. And every offense hasn’t looked great. Only a couple are an exception.

Based on this logic you’re saying…. Mahomes isn’t good either. Lamar isn’t good. I can keep going if you want.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Correlation is not causation, but the number of posters across JN that are actively rooting for Rodgers to fail is in almost equal proportion to how actively they were turning a blind eye to Zach's failures. 

That's not rooting. that's hating.

• Upvote 1

On 9/17/2024 at 3:25 PM, FidelioJet said:

Yes.  He's still very expensive.  Not so much compared to the contracts being given out the past two years.  But he's still quite expensive:

Aaron Rodgers signed a 3 year , $112,500,000 contract with the New York Jets, including $75,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $37,500,000. In 2024, Rodgers will earn a base salary of $3,161,112 and a signing bonus of $35,000,000, while carrying a cap hit of $17,161,112 and a dead cap value of $66,161,112.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/player/_/id/3745/aaron-rodgers

I dig it.  He beats the rush with his brains, baby!  Anything is better than the flaming garbage we've watched since the heady days of Vinny T. or Kenny O'B...

• Upvote 2

I don't disagree with this.  I'm not saying he can't help the team win.  or that he's not better than what we've had in the recent (or no so recent) past.
My only point was Coward was correct.  Jet fans just seem to get angry for angry sake - even if they know he's right.
Rodgers is expensive and he is immobile.  That is all.
I would also say Mahomes is expensive (even though he's 11th on salary list) Even though he's the best player in football and 11th  that list - he is still expensive.  I guess you would say he's mobile and expensive. 
(he also talked about the Jet's offense being simplistic and lacking creativity - I don't hear anyone calling him an idiot about that point)
He's an idiot

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ARodJetsFan said:

@FidelioJet

Please tell me more about how old & slow Aaron Rodgers is & how he can barely move.

You were made to look pretty damn foolish tonight - wear it well, because you've certainly earned it.

Poor guy also guaranteed Zach was going to be great, this was mid year last yr lol. Not surprised the pro zach guys are still hurt, and the eager ones to say rodgers is done. Which is as bad as saying Zach was going to have a breakout yr last yr lol.

• Upvote 4

• slats changed the title to Bronx wants happy Jet fans to be unhappy, uses blowhard to make his case