Bronx wants happy Jet fans to be unhappy, uses blowhard to make his case

Bronx

On 9/17/2024 at 12:05 PM, extmenace said:

When Colin cowerd has a take that criticizes your team or a player, expect the opposite. This guy is never right. 

Lol, did I not call it? Says he’s not mobile. That same week dude is running around like a 26 year old. Crazy how wrong this dude is on everything.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, extmenace said:

Lol, did I not call it? Says he’s not mobile. That same week dude is running around like a 26 year old. Crazy how wrong this dude is on everything.

Predicting that a 40 year old is old will be immobile isn’t really going out on a limb.

But Cowherd’s take that Rodgers has a low football IQ will go into the Hall of Fame of moron takes.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jgb said:

Predicting that a 40 year old is old will be immobile isn’t really going out on a limb.

But Cowherd’s take that Rodgers has a low football IQ will go into the Hall of Fame of moron takes.

We need cowherd to say that the Jets have zero chance of winning a Super Bowl. This guy has superpowers, whatever he says the opposite happens.

• Haha 2

No-one's takes are as consistently woefully wrong as Colin Cowherd's.

I don't know how he does it - even a broken clock is right occasionally. But not Cowherd.

It takes some talent to be so wrong so consistently, while also managing to be such an insufferable jerk. Congrats, Colin.

• Upvote 2

• slats changed the title to Bronx wants happy Jet fans to be unhappy, uses blowhard to make his case