Lead Up To Jets/Broncos Game (9/29/2024)

1998, Blake Spence blocked punt and a halftime lead before the 2nd half fumbles.   Turned out the Broncos were cheating the cap or something like that.   Would love to see the Jets dominate and establish themselves as a contender.  Aaron is changing the culture and expectations almost single handedly 

• Upvote 1

Line is around 8.5 I think.  Honestly, I would take the Jets.  Broncos are similar to the Pats.  They don't do anything particularly well and they are lacking in top-end talent almost everywhere.  They have a great CB.  A great Guard. A good WR.  And then it gets murky.  I would be surprised if we didn't double-digit them easily.  

Someone asked on the Broncos forum who they thought their 10 best players were.  The responses say it all...

image.png

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

I have never wanted so badly to see Zach Wilson take the field at MetLife

I didn’t know I wanted something as badly as this until you said it. 

I am sure the Jet’s defense wants a crack at Zach more than any fan combined. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

We’re finally getting the “keep my coaches name out your mouth” bowl ……no way Rodgers forgot about those words from Sean Payton last year

Wouldn’t be shocked if they blatantly try to run it up on the Broncos at home TBH…..Shades of AR screaming “I still own you” at Soldier Field 

• Post of the Week 2

11 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

We’re finally getting the “keep my coaches name out your mouth” bowl ……no way Rodgers forgot about those words from Sean Payton last year

Wouldn’t be shocked if they blatantly try to run it up on the Broncos at home TBH…..Shades of AR screaming “I still own you” at Soldier Field 

All the great ones use actual or perceived disrespect for motivation. He hasn’t forgotten. No way. 

• Upvote 1

I think this is a Breece Hall game.  I think Breece hurt his quad early in the niner game and just hasnt been himself since.  Hes only averaging 3.9 ypc.

I think this 10 days off is huge for him.  I see a 150 yards rushing 2 td day for him.  And I expect one of his signature 50 or 60 yard td run.

• Sympathy 1

20 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I think this is a Breece Hall game.  I think Breece hurt his quad early in the niner game and just hasnt been himself since.  Hes only averaging 3.9 ypc.

I think this 10 days off is huge for him.  I see a 150 yards rushing 2 td day for him.  And I expect one of his signature 50 or 60 yard td run.

Breece will be traded before the end of his contract and #0 will be ready.  What about Davis?  LOL Got some decent reps yesterday  

59 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

is back to back dominant performances too much to ask for? can we do that?

No, the Jets are not allowed, according to the bylaws of the NFL to have back to back dominant performances.  Now, on the other hand, the Jets are allowed to be dominated in back to back performances.  

I would have thought that everyone knew that.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I expect the Jets to about 13 point favorites in this one 

No way.  

Maybe 7.5?  

The Bengals were 8.5 favorites at home against the Patriots.  

The Bucs are only 5.5 point at home vs. Denver this week.