Rodgers suggests Saleh hold players accountable

The weatherman was wrong today.

1st and 10 from the 1 and you can’t score. Hell, the 3rd and 1 play they went big with Allen and they decoy out of it.

Greg the Leg needs to hit that FG.

Williams and Allen are more in sync than Wilson and Gipson.

Nix is as bad if not worse than Zach. Everyone in the stadium knew they were going to run the ball and the Jets couldn’t stop it.

Breece looks frightened out there.

• Sympathy 1

15 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

LOL

Is it crazy to think that in order to improve at football, you actually have to allow your players to practice playing football? 🤣

If they were gonna put on a sh-tshow like that, they might as well have sat Rodgers in the rain today and spared him the physical punishment.

Also, it wouldn’t shock me if this philosophy of sitting everyone in preseason is coming from Woody. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

I stopped spending money on this team about 8 years ago. I absolutely refuse I won't buy a Keychain, a T-shirt, nothing. I refuse until they start winning not one dime do they get from me, not a coffee mug, not a coaster, not a shoelace

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

If it wasn’t for kids I’d never go to another game in my life

2 hours ago, AFJF said:

Not sure how well that's going to go over in Saleh's world.

Saleh suggested hard counts could be reason for so many flags.

Rodgers said that rather than getting rid of hard counts, maybe "hold guys accountable".

That's not Bob's jam though.

Rodgers is correct. I’m glad he answered that way 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

What happens when you bring an all time great player who’s a serial winner into a losing franchise stockpiled with losers.
This could get ugly very fast. The lack of accountability last year was disgusting. The house should have been cleaned.
Story Wall

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

Every other practice someone was getting a veteran rest day. No one played in any of the games. Now we got Rodgers and his receivers operating on different planets. Complete arrogance and no respect for the game to treat it this way. 
By now, it's week 4... there's only 3 preseason games... should be in sync

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

If we’re talking accountability… why hasn’t anyone pointed out that the team added 4 new OL and changed 3/5 of the starters ... and they are terrible. Like proven players and they are awful.

Do we think they all simultaneously fell off the career cliff? No.

What is the common denominator? The OL coach. 

For real, if we were running a decent scheme would this group not be top 10? I think so. Coaching matters. 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If we’re talking accountability… why hasn’t anyone pointed out that the team added 4 new OL and changed 3/5 of the starters ... and they are terrible. Like proven players and they are awful.

Do we think they all simultaneously fell off the career cliff? No.

What is the common denominator? The OL coach. 

For real, if we were running a decent scheme would this group not be top 10? I think so. Coaching matters. 

How Keith Carter survived last season should be an episode of Unsolved Mysteries

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, y2k8 said:

My Dad and I use to sit through those 9-6 Jets - Colts games decades ago. 

When the game started we immediately knew what today was going to be. Of course, we were in a nice dry house watching on a tv. but definitely feel your pain.

I was at one of those 9-6 games. I've never been to a Jet game (although not many) that they've won.

48 minutes ago, Cyberjet said:

Saleh did not imply the cadence was the problem. He said it wasn’t a problem all year. The reporter asking the question distorted what Saleh said. 

I guess someone has to defend his garbage coaching 

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

How pathetic is Saleh that he wants to change a weapon like that from his HOF QB because he doesn't want to demand accountability from his players?!  Saleh is an absolute clown who wants to have a country club atmosphere, fist bump the players and talk in slogans.  

This is not an NFL HC. 

Lol. 

That is an incredible weapon, and the amount of hidden yards he has created based only on that weapon over his career.  

In addition, his real strength, play action passing.  How many times have we seen that in the first 4 games?

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, NYJCAP2 said:

10-8 in favor of Hall.

Let Allen prep as the starter.

Hall has not been good this year. He just looks slow to me. 4 yards on 10 carries? That's hard to do. Allen is quicker and more dynamic. He needs to get more touches. 

• Upvote 3

Rodgers a man who never ceases to be amazed by his own voice can talk any kind of jazz he wants.

He came here out of ego and if it doesn’t work out he’ll be remembered here forever for failing. 

Tarnishes his HoF credentials not at all. 

Pathetic offensive performance by Rodgers and his unit. Not unexpected. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Claymation said:

Reps and carries are different. 
And starting Allen is an overreaction.

Rodgers said Hold players vs accountable?  Absolutely. Tomorrow I announce Breece will be benched in favor of Allen. Also GW, who had a really poor game as well. And where was Quinnene Williams the whole game. He has been invisible this year. Stop puzzyfooting around and wake these clowns up. We are on our way to 2-4. 

8 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

I think there’s an unspoken rift growing between Rodgers and Saleh.

Rodgers demands intelligent play and accountability, which is entirely anthithetical to Saleh’s loser-ish DNA.

It was all Kum-bay-yah in the offseason with a 0-0 record.

But unlike classic loser Saleh, Rodgers is a  prideful guy.

He doesn’t want to go out like this.

This dichotomy creates mixed messaging for guys like Breece and GW.

On one hand, their HC demands nothing from them and does nothing but praise them before they’ve accomplished anything in the league, while they’ve got a QB unafraid to call them out for not getting their f—ing act together.

I think you are on the fkn money. Rodgers KNOWS this team is completely shackled by the "HC"

8 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

I stopped spending money on this team about 8 years ago. I absolutely refuse I won't buy a Keychain, a T-shirt, nothing. I refuse until they start winning not one dime do they get from me, not a coffee mug, not a coaster, not a shoelace

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

Same. I really thought this year I might end up buying a tshirt... possibly... lol 

7 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

RodgerspushesSalehaway.gif.86fdd33331690184f5daf16c43049cb1.gif

Yep. He knows this guy is a total phony. Only hope we have of a coaching change in time to at least make things fun, is if he can force a coaching change. I don't even give AF about SB... I just want to watch fkn entertaining competitive games FFS