Saleh Comments On Penalty Issues

1 hour ago, Augustiniak said:

They’ll continue doing what they’re doing - which led to the most penalized team in the nfl last season.  

penalties are not as big a deal as you think.

6 out of the top 10 worst in offense made the playoffs.

they all include HCs you would all love to be here, McCarthy, Demarco, LaFleur, Harbaugh, Carroll, Stephanski.

and this year the Jets are 9th worst on offense. the HCs in front of him.......

DeMarco, John Harbaugh, McDaniel, LaFleur, Stephanski, Seattle (3-1), McCarthy and Campbell. 

so i would be careful if you all hate penalties as much as you do and think getting any of these HCs would change that.

and on Defense we were 9th least last year and one short of being the least this year.

6 minutes ago, GregButtleFan said:

You guys don’t listen to Coach Saleh. Don’t you know there are three types of penalties? Only one relates to discipline. He’s mentioned it about 100 times since he’s been here 

What’s that? Clemons again left his feet to jump on a player after the whistle was blown last week. Lucky it didn’t get called. 

1 hour ago, Claymation said:

Being at the game, I can say with much certainty, Jets fans don't know how to be quiet when the Jets have the ball. 

Yeah I know & agree, but it wasn't anything approaching roaring loudness that affected the snaps.

This was plain & simple the Jets' own players flinching, not not-hearing.

3 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Upon reading & watching the scathing criticisms of his post-game presser, Saleh has decided that - whatever Rodgers has lost from his prime - pre-snap it's not actually the QB's fault the OL committed 5 false starts. At home, no less. 

What a maroon. 

It’s an amazing troll job at this point. Not sure how else to explain thus shut.

10 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

You know I used to get angry about this stuff, but Woody is such a piece of human garbage that I'm actually glad that they continue to fail. He doesn't deserve to have a successful team.

The Woody chain is one of the most cringy, least self aware things I’ve seen in a long time 

• Upvote 1