What GM/HC combo with options will ever come here?

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The next GM is going be an unqualified stiff who’s about to get fired, like Maccagnan.  The next HC will be a first-timer Defensive Coordinator.  The OC will be the QB coach from some sh*t team like the Jaguars.

You know it.  I know it.  Everyone knows it.  

harry potter GIF

• Haha 1

Not really seeing great options out there at head coach probably  Detroit not coming.

I don't think belichick wants Woody or Woody wants Belichick .

I have kind of joked about Prime Time but to tell you the truth he would be much better.

Inspirational and I think he has some discipline.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Corn said:

Not really seeing great options out there at head coach probably  Detroit not coming.

I don't think belichick wants Woody or Woody wants Belichick .

I have kind of joked about Prime Time but to tell you the truth he would be much better.

Inspirational and I think he has some discipline.

Deion wants the Florida St gig and will eventually get it.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The next GM is going be an unqualified stiff who’s about to get fired, like Maccagnan.  The next HC will be a first-timer Defensive Coordinator.  The OC will be the QB coach from some sh*t team like the Jaguars.

One obvious choice 80

welcome to ny coach josh

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

McDaniel from Miami. It's destiny.

Woody's Plan is to just hire whatever coach Miami fired then let that coach hire a GM who will go and lead the franchise to over half a decade of ineptitude and put in in repeat while his franchise increases in value about ~20% a year.

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

McDaniel from Miami. It's destiny.

Woody's Plan is to just hire whatever coach Miami fired then let that coach hire a GM who will go and lead the franchise to over half a decade of ineptitude and put in in repeat while his franchise increases in value about ~20% a year.

Why would Miami fire McDaniel though?

59 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I think JD was our best shot at finding a competent GM. I can’t see how any legit candidates would risk their career coming here. Our only hope is lucking into a combo that is over looked and under valued. 

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There is no hope. 

Anybody in their right mind after seeing what Woody had done will want to come here. 

We all knew what Woody is. Now the rest of the world is seeing it.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

His offense has not been good since the first half of last season and they have they have the same number of wins as the Jets which is a firable offense.

I’d welcome McDaniel here if it happened.  He’d have other suitors though.  And he’d probably prefer a cushy OC job over Jets HC, lol.

23 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I’d welcome McDaniel here if it happened.  He’d have other suitors though.  And he’d probably prefer a cushy OC job over Jets HC, lol.

I'm mostly joking. The dolphin fans want him fired, but Ross seems unlikely to fire him after this season (especially since I assume they'll win some games in the 2nd half with Tua back).

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

Nobody good will come here is kind of an empty argument. Let’s start by not hiring the guy who wants five years of no expectations written into the contract and go from there.

McCloughan has a decent record as GM.  He also is available because he’s an alcoholic which is probably a requirement in order to deal with Woody Johnson

• Haha 1