OK I'm saying it now..we will upset Indianapolis

SoFlaJets

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anybody think the Meadowlands crowd will have any impact on his psyche?41-0-what a great day that was-it's up to you guys to make him remember-Chad is playing as good now as he was then and I think we're ALL sick of him and his commercials-I say we come out with an attitude

contrary to what every single person is going to predict-I feel a season like 2002-Chad outplayed him then and will again...watch

Dude, the talent level between the Jets and Colts is huge.

You won't be playing the Titans or Bills next week.

Jet fans will get a real dose of reality next Sunday.

How did PennyBoy do today going into the wind?

I thought so.

This is stupid. Did you see that wind? How did Losman do with the wind at his back?

It is the final score that matters. Nothing else. As long as the Jets win I am happy.**

** Unless of course they won because of the tuck rule. That would just be embarassing.

The only way we beat the Colts is if we put pressure on Peyton & play a ball control / time consuming offense with lots of running from Barlow & Washington. We need to hold the ball, be able to cover the receivers & put pressure on Manning. Hopefully some of that Patriot over Colts magic will come with Mangini to us and give us a miracle win to put us at 3-1.

what are you talking about?What does THAT have to do with anything?The TEAM won and Chad had pretty good stats 19-29 183 1TD 0 ZERO turnovers

If you didn't see the difference in his performance today when he had the wind at his back versus throwing into it, one of two things occured:

1). You really didn't pay attention.

2). You were feeding your mule when the Jets had the ball into the wind.

If you didn't see the difference in his performance today when he had the wind at his back versus throwing into it, one of two things occured:

Tex take your friggin meds man-you don't even know WHO you're talking to man...get the bottle open the top,get some water...take the medication

Has there ever been a qb that threw better into a tough Buffalo wind that with it? OF COURSE he threw better with the wind. Newsflash, so does Brady.

Archived