Why are there so many Pats fans here?

Jetlag

Ban Husk? We were thinking about putting him on the Board of Directors!

Sup Lag. I'd ask you to comment in the Mock Draft forum, but, well, you suck. No offense. :lol:

We'll have this board TIGHT by next week probably. Keep looking out. I have some special FEATURES in mind for you, buddy. MUUHUUAHAHAHAHAHAA. Any suggestions, homo?

I had to be the first to start this topic. :D WOW this site looks awesome. You little bastards been cooking this up for awhile it looks like.

Great Job! Now ban Husk before he contaminates the board.

Ban Husk? We were thinking about putting him on the Board of Directors!

Sup Lag. I'd ask you to comment in the Mock Draft forum, but, well, you suck. No offense. :lol:

We'll have this board TIGHT by next week probably. Keep looking out. I have some special FEATURES in mind for you, buddy. MUUHUUAHAHAHAHAHAA. Any suggestions, homo?

Yea I got a suggestion for yah. Next time you use a plunger remember to throw some lube at the end of it.

Hey what the hell are you talking about I suck at mock drafts? BTW How do you pass on Walter Reyes with our #26 overall in your mock above?!?!? You're crazy man.

Hey if there's anything I could do to help....like be a moderator "wink wink", I'd be more then happy.

I've got us getting Walter Reyes in the big Pennington/Sean Ellis/Mawae for Zach Thomas/Patrick Surtain trade. We use the Dolphins #3 pick to nab Reyes. We're golden.

And as far as being a moderator, what do you think this is? Like, we just HAND OUT moderator duties? This is a HUGE responsibility, my man. HUGE! I mean, I have to, like, delete half my posts. You think you're ready for that? :lol:

Yea I got a suggestion for yah. Next time you use a plunger remember to throw some lube at the end of it.

Hey what the hell are you talking about I suck at mock drafts? BTW How do you pass on Walter Reyes with our #26 overall in your mock above?!?!? You're crazy man.

Hey if there's anything I could do to help....like be a moderator "wink wink", I'd be more then happy.

We will need moderators eventually, just have to figure out what the volume is like.

All depends on how funny TomShane can be. There is a lot of pressure on him!

But for right now we have the following job openings:

BabySitter: This position entails following TomShane around on the internet and consoling him when people disagree with him. He tends to cry a lot and needs lots of "cuddle time".

Interested applicants should send a resume to: maxman@jetnation.com

We will need moderators eventually, just have to figure out what the volume is like.

BabySitter: This position entails following TomShane around on the internet and consoling him when people disagree with him. He tends to cry a lot and needs lots of "cuddle time".

:lol:

If I had to babysit Shamus I'd end up killing myself. Plus if I had to follow him around the internet I'd have to look at websites containing asian teenage hermaphordites putting things in places that shouldn't be mentioned.

In all seriousness, if you need a mod or even someone to do an article for you, ( I know I could write a better article then weiner dog boy) please ask.

I am the content editor around here, tool-box. If you want to get an article on here, you'll have to kiss my ass. We're HUGE, btw, and your article might be snatched up by the AP in MINUTES, so make sure you use Chap-Stick to get a good seal when kissing my beautiful ass.

:lol:

If I had to babysit Shamus I'd end up killing myself. Plus if I had to follow him around the internet I'd have to look at websites containing asian teenage hermaphordites putting things in places that shouldn't be mentioned.

In all seriousness, if you need a mod or even someone to do an article for you, ( I know I could write a better article then weiner dog boy) please ask.

I am the content editor around here, tool-box. If you want to get an article on here, you'll have to kiss my a$$. We're HUGE, btw, and your article might be snatched up by the AP in MINUTES, so make sure you use Chap-Stick to get a good seal when kissing my beautiful a$$.

LOL

• 14 years later...
On 2/22/2005 at 11:28 AM, Jetlag said:

I had to be the first to start this topic. :D WOW this site looks awesome. You little bastards been cooking this up for awhile it looks like.

Great Job! Now ban Husk before he contaminates the board.

the patsie fans are just casting about for another bandwagon to climb on since the one they are riding is about to have its wheels come off.

• Upvote 1

On 2/22/2005 at 12:32 PM, Maxman said:

What you really need mere Max is a janitor to clean up the mess that this threads like this one. The disgusting spooge of male ego and testosterone here make me want to hurl, truly disgusting and unsanitary.

On 2/22/2005 at 7:20 PM, TomShane said:

I am the content editor around here, tool-box. If you want to get an article on here, you'll have to kiss my ass. We're HUGE, btw, and your article might be snatched up by the AP in MINUTES, so make sure you use Chap-Stick to get a good seal when kissing my beautiful ass.

Chapstick and a lint brush