Revis Signed: MERGED

Ten

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jets/2007/08/finally_its_a_done_deal.html

Finally, it's a done deal

The Jets have signed their first-round draft pick, former Pitt CB Darrelle Revis, who missed the first 19 days of training camp in a contract dispute. The club is arranging a news conference at its Hofstra headquarters. Still no word on the contract details, but we'll keep you posted.

Congrats Jet fans. Now its time to see what he can do.

Too bad that training camp is done as Jetcane would've had the inside scoop on his performance.

TC is done? Weird, why wasnt i informed that they cut out the last 2-3 weeks??

THIS IS GREAT NEWS BTW...ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!!

TC is done? Weird, why wasnt i informed that they cut out the last 2-3 weeks??

THIS IS GREAT NEWS BTW...ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!!

What I meant was that practices will not be open to the public anymore. That means TC is over for me.

Don't forget to check out Events & Giveaways for details about Delta Touchdown Tuesdays and Dunkin' Donuts Punt, Pass and Kids and much more.

Please note! The schedule for each week will be announced on the prior Saturday

[AUGUST 152:00 PMNoon - 5:00

Noon - 4:00 PMTHU,

AUGUST 16No PracticeFRI,

AUGUST 17Preseason game vs. Minnesota (8:00 PM)SAT,

AUGUST 18No PracticeSUN,

AUGUST 192:00 PMNoon - 5:00 PMNoon - 4:00 PMbottom_bar_wide.jpg?1186659753

Get Tickets!

From the Jets web site.

WTF?????

Training Camp is pretty much over. After this weekend most NFL teams have regular practices. No more two a days. It's all about trimming the roster.

And as I told gangreenman, TC is over for me when the fans can't attend anymore.

Training Camp is pretty much over. After this weekend most NFL teams have regular practices. No more two a days. It's all about trimming the roster.

And as I told gangreenman, TC is over for me when the fans can't attend anymore.

screw jetcane...we still got our boy 128 wearing camoflouge who gives awesome reports.

rumor has it he's got tunnel dug from the satellite parking lot to the right hashmark on the 50 yardline this year. ;)

What if Revis gets cut for not attending enough practices,lol?:P

In all seriousness though, now that I know he's signed...Its time to play Madden up until 10 then catch some of that new NFL TC comedy HBO put on.

If anyone can post a link or transcript from the press conference id enjoy reading it!!

We found ourself the next Deionnnnnnn Sanderssss

Or Chris Canty.

'Shows explosive acceleration as he comes out low from his back pedal ... positions himself firmly before delivering the tackle ... has a confident demeanor and is very disciplined, staying with receivers on deep routes ... turns smoothly toward the ball ... has large soft hands with outstanding leaping ability going for the interception and has a very sharp break toward the play.'

http://archive.southcoasttoday.com/daily/04-97/04-20-97/b01sp070.htm

Archived