Patriots @ Giants - who are you ROOTING for

Blackout

Who are you for?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who are you for?

• Giants
    • Patriots (i root for evil)

I voted Patriots. I hope they go undefeated and win the SuperBowl.

I also hope that all of the aging players then decide to retire into the sunset having accomplished something that has never before been done (19-0); and hope all of the young players demand to be paid like the undefeated superstars they are.

I hope Belichik retires a satisfied man, and leaves the team in money-hungry shambles.

Go Pats!!!

I voted for the Patriots. The only thing worse than them going 16 and 0 would be having to hear Giants fans forever tell us how they beat the almighty Pats.

I voted Giants before i read this...didn't even think about this angle.

I am shocked that anyone here would have said anything other then the Pats. There isn't a team in the NFL that I hate more then those f*#$. There are a few teams that I dislike, and when any team that faces the Jets I always don't like them at the time. The only team that even comes close to me hating the Pats is the Phins and it's even easier to feel bad for their fans because they suck almost as bad as us.

Nothing would be sweeter than the Gaytriots going undefeated in the reg. season... only to lose in the playoffs!! What a complete waste of a great year that would be. They'd go from the "best team in history", to the "biggest chokers in history". Karmas a bitch that way!

Nothing would be sweeter than the Gaytriots going undefeated in the reg. season... only to lose in the playoffs!! What a complete waste of a great year that would be. They'd go from the "best team in history", to the "biggest chokers in history". Karmas a bitch that way!

I actually agree with that somewhat. I'm still rooting for the Giants to win but even if they lose The undefeated Pats getting beaten in PO's would be sweet.

I voted Patriots. I hope they go undefeated and win the SuperBowl.

I also hope that all of the aging players then decide to retire into the sunset having accomplished something that has never before been done (19-0); and hope all of the young players demand to be paid like the undefeated superstars they are.

I hope Belichik retires a satisfied man, and leaves the team in money-hungry shambles.

Go Pats!!!

Yeah...That's why he signed a five year extension..BB is there to stay... GO GIANTS

You don't live in Pats land you live in a state that is split between NY & Boston fans. Connecticut is a weird place (no offence).

no offense taken ;)

kinda have to live here for the time being.. unless i was to give up the whole family thing. lol

the only thing that would get me to leave is if i get "discovered" by a movie producer...

or...

the nfl or jets come calling wanting to offer me a job! :lol:

so needless to say, i will be in CT for the foreseeable future!

Three things that make me puke:

Vermont

Cambridge, MA

BC

:)

CT is fine. Bumbelina lives there! Plus, her team affiliation isn't her fault. It's her Dad's fault.

Your just in luv with Bernie Sanders;)

It's funny all i see around here is Ma$$hole plates, all fleeing the Big Dump i mean Dig.

Remember i lived in Salem, Haverhill and Springfield, i was smart enuff to get out.. Gawd i could have been a Sux and Pat fans... I'm sure i would have been

shot and murdered if i stayed.. i thank the Lord every night;)

Giants have #5 in the NFC locked up and can't move higher so they don't need this win.

Yeah Coughlin would probably love to beat these guys, but at the expense of risking his playoff starters in Q3 and 4 Sat. night?

I don't like either of these teams so to me it's about the betting.

Patsies have gone from -12.5 to -14.5 in this game.

I'll take the Giants plus the points and hope Belly calls off the dogs late in the game.

Archived