NYJETS waive Ben Graham

JETSFAN5180

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im going to take a guess and they are going to sign the vet Josh Miller. He really hurt us this past week in a must win game. I wanted Graham to do well this year, and after looking strong this preseason for the most part in camp booming kicks he just seems to loose all his strength in games. Its a shame but we have to move on and I think its a good move on part of the jets.

im going to take a guess and they are going to sign the vet Josh Miller. He really hurt us this past week in a must win game. I wanted Graham to do well this year, and after looking strong this preseason for the most part in camp booming kicks he just seems to loose all his strength in games. Its a shame but we have to move on and I think its a good move on part of the jets.

Right on the money. I love Graham but he really pissed me off Sunday, esp. when we really NEEDED a big punt. Now WTF do I do with his jersey? :biggrin:

Right on the money. I love Graham but he really pissed me off Sunday, esp. when we really NEEDED a big punt. Now WTF do I do with his jersey? :biggrin:

If its an authentic keep it take the stitching out of the letters.You can have them redone if someone else gets his number.If not it will soon be cold out and you can use it for a fire starter.

super bowl caliber teams dont have room for stragglers, stragglers are weak, and weakness equals failure. Bring back Tom Tupa and lets pin some teams back inside their own 5 as opposed to their own 45. this just in, the outback steakhouse has just signed ben graham, he will punt the steaks from the kitchen to the customers tables.

I don't understand why Mangini is doing this....Scapegoat possibly

And the heat put on Schotty is ridiculous

Plain and simple the Jets defense lost the game

Down 16-10....stop a Matt Cassel led offense

Couldn't do it..F-them

Sutton needs to go

You can't blame the defense for a 19-10 loss. You lose 41-37 you blame the defense. You lose 19-10 you blame the offense.

I don't understand why Mangini is doing this....Scapegoat possibly

And the heat put on Schotty is ridiculous

Plain and simple the Jets defense lost the game

Down 16-10....stop a Matt Cassel led offense

Couldn't do it..F-them

Sutton needs to go

Defense lost it? They were the only ones who showed up to play. They go no field position all game but held the Jets in it.

I wonder if Kapinos landed anywhere. I was surprised when they dumped him at the beginning of camp since all indications were that he was a decent (better than Graham) kicker.

I don't believe he did, and I'm willing to bet he is who they sign. I was surprised when the Jets released him. Most of the scribes felt he was kicking real well.

yeah that sounds good to me, lets blame ben graham for the terrible field position sunday. He is no longer a jet. Dam u ben you cost us a game, it was all your fault

His net average on his four punts was 27 yards and all of his four punts landed in Jets territory. What did New England do in those four drives? Score 6 points. They scored another 7 on Favre's interception.

Ben Graham helped give New England 6 points, Feely took away 3 and Favre helped give 7.

The Jets were conservative inside the 20 and made too many mental and Special Teams mistakes, that is why they lost.

And please, don't kid yourself. Benny Graham punted well in 2005 and decent in 2006 but since then hasn't been anything special, one of the lower averages in the league via Net Yardage and just pure length.

Archived