WR Debate

Vudu

Guys Im having a debate with a male friend of mine about 5 wide Recievers I'd take over T.O. Im drawing a blank though, SO Far I have Larry Fitz, Plax, Calvin Johnson, help me out. he claims T.O, second to randy moss is still the best WR in the league, I disagreed.

WHat 5 WRs in the LEague now would you take over T.O today?

Look at T.O.'s touchdown production throughout his career. He is incredible. 5 better right now? Possibly, especially with all the drama he creates. But his is proven and talented.

(Not saying I want him here, he is a pain in the a$$).

Look at T.O.'s touchdown production throughout his career. He is incredible. 5 better right now? Possibly, especially with all the drama he creates. But his is proven and talented.

if i am the QB and he drops those easy passes on me i would go and slap him infront of everybody, he is an average route runner and has horrible hands. he doesn't block, and good cornerbacks like revis easily shut him down. no thanx

He was 2nd in the NFL last year in dropped passes with 33. OUCH !!

if i am the QB and he drops those easy passes on me i would go and slap him infront of everybody, he is an average route runner and has horrible hands. he doesn't block, and good cornerbacks like revis easily shut him down. no thanx

He doesnt Block? probably one the best blocking wrs ever

in a video game, where off the field stuff doesn't matter, I'd actually rate owens #1 over everybody

in the real world, where chemistry and the cap matter, he drops down to the 18-20 range, and in fact you can argue he just isn't worth it at all

Theres a lot of WRs I'd take over Owens because of how much of a pain in the ass he is and how old he is. In no particular order..

Randy Moss

Santonio Holmes

Braylon Edwards

Reggie Wayne

Andre Johnson

Brandon Marshall

Dwayne Bowe

Plaxico Burress

Roy Williams

Calvin Johnson

Roddy White

Steve Smith

Anquan Boldin

Larry Fitzgerald

Theres a lot of WRs I'd take over Owens because of how much of a pain in the ass he is and how old he is. In no particular order..

Randy Moss

Santonio Holmes

Braylon Edwards

Reggie Wayne

Andre Johnson

Brandon Marshall

Dwayne Bowe

Plaxico Burress

Roy Williams

Calvin Johnson

Roddy White

Steve Smith

Anquan Boldin

Larry Fitzgerald

I'd add Hines Ward to your list.

Off the top of my head Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, and Moss are unquestionably better than him. After that I'd take Steve Smith, Calvin Johnson, and Brandon Marshall but you can make an arguement for him over those. Assuming age isn't a factor he's arguably top 5. I think he's being underrated due to all the baggage cause on the field he's still a beast.

No way Plax is on that list.

Brandon Marshall

Larry Fitzgerald

Randy Moss

Calvin Johnson

Steve Smith

There's your five.

Plax is a moron but he's still a great Wide Reciever.

Archived