There's a New Jets Fan in the World - Meet Matthew!

JMJ

Thanks a lot everyone.

I put him in his first piece of Jets apparel this morning and I asked him, "You sure you want to do this?"

The smile says it all. He's one of us!

:cheers:

AdditionalMatthews021-1.jpg

He's adorable.

GO JETS!

Thanks a lot everyone.

I put him in his first piece of Jets apparel this morning and I asked him, "You sure you want to do this?"

That is priceless. Congrats to you and your wife and the worlds newest Jets Fan.

Haha. Good advice but the poor kid already has 8 Jets outfits and 7 Mets outfits.

He'll hate me in 10 years. ;)

Congratulations

Don't worry my son rises and falls with me and the Jets, Knicks and Rangers but got some bad influence from somewhere and became a yankee fan.

Thanks a lot everyone.

What a cool cat that kid is. Hahaha that's awesome.

Thanks a lot everyone.

Congratulations! :cheers: You can tell he approves of your fashion choice for him. In fact, I need to find one of those little suits for myself.

Thanks a lot everyone.

He looks like he is ****ting..

Which is kind of apropos.

;)

Congrats again dude.. :D

Hey all,

My wife gave birth to our first son on Wednesday morning - his name is Matthew. I freaking LOVE this kid!

Mom is happy and safe and all the doctors keep saying is how healthy and strong he is. If I hear from another doctor about how strong his arms, legs, or grip is, and if I hear another doctor say, "Wow. You're going to have a little football player on your hands" I'm going to start getting my hopes up too high if he doesn't make it to the NFL. :box:

He was born 8.45 lbs, 21 inches long. He received 3 needles (vitamin K, hepatitis, and new born screening) and was circumsised 24 hours into his time on this earth and he didn't cry once during any of them. The nurses and doctors were cracking up.

1-1.jpg

Happy for you...hope Mom and Jet Matthew are doing great and happy at home !

Archived