Semi-official state your preference for Jets 1st round draft pick.

faba

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he is there I would want Nicks WR from North Carolina as the outside threat we need.

I'd would've liked to use 1 and 3 for Boldin and TJ and 2 for Wells or Moreno

But now that I know how horrible Clemens and Ratliff are, I'm not so sure.

Maybe a power running game and a guy(leon) who can take screens to the house, plus two of the best "possesion" WR's in the game is just what you need to go with a "violent "D and a piece os s**t QB!

Trade down and select Brandon Pettigrew and get some extra picks in the process...if were going to be this all weather run first team, then were going to need a blocking TE...unless the team is that high on the newly converted TE Kareem Brown then I'd like Tyson Jackson...don't know about DHB, his hands are suspect and I think we could get either him or Percy Harvin in the 2nd round...I've seen some mocks and they have them both slipping to the 2nd round...someone I'd definitely like for us to grab is Jarron Gilbert...hopefully we'll be able to grab him in the 2nd round.

Trade down and select Brandon Pettigrew and get some extra picks in the process...if were going to be this all weather run first team, then were going to need a blocking TE...unless the team is that high on the newly converted TE Kareem Brown then I'd like Tyson Jackson...don't know about DHB, his hands are suspect and I think we could get either him or Percy Harvin in the 2nd round...I've seen some mocks and they have them both slipping to the 2nd round...someone I'd definitely like for us to grab is Jarron Gilbert...hopefully we'll be able to grab him in the 2nd round.

If they really want Pettigrew, trading down could be a little risky. He is going to go somewhere in that range. If they are OK with that risk, and have one ot two others that they would be just as happy with, then that would be fine.

• 4 months later...

I loooved Nicks and thought he'd be the best wr in the draft,thats who i wanted at 17,he looked great tonight,amazing hands. As for our first round pick,he's the real deal and lookout nfl,we got a playa. Good job Sanchez! :D

Archived