List the worst movie you've seen here

JerryK

Woah, do we really have someone seriously challenging the integrity of a modern day classic B-movie? Dude, Doogie Howser was the top dog. Did that not tip you off that perhaps they were having some fun here? How can you seriously argue logic here? Hey, did you see Day After Tomorrow? News flash: you can't get that cold that quick. Wanna see 2012? Don't bother, the entire earth's crust cannot be submerged. Ever see some **** war propaganda ads? Starship Troopers had a satirical twist on that. This was a great movie. So too was Shoot 'em up: over the top action, unbelievable stunts and killer soundtrack

I didn't like Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. People can't walk on top of trees.

We've had this thread b4, but I'll post again.

Swept Away

starring Madonna

Not a fan of her music, was surfing channels and stumbled upon this flick.

Was so bad, I had to watch......and I did.

I had to watch to understand how bad a movie can be.

It can be.

Avoid.

:cheers:

Anything with Al Pacino after "Any Given Sunday".

He started playing Al Pacino.

It started in "Justice for All'.

It got worse in "Scent of a Woman" for which he got an Oscar, which is inexplicable. HEY, I'M SCREAMING AND OVERACTING HERE! It's gotten no better since.

"Righteous Kill" and "88 Minutes" are scary bad. Hey turk(or is he Turk and Deniro, also cashing a big ass checkRooster?), look at ma wig and ma shoe lifts! If you watch how restrained his fury was in the "Godfather" movies and see him now it might not be the same guy.

Woah, do we really have someone seriously challenging the integrity of a modern day classic B-movie? Dude, Doogie Howser was the top dog. Did that not tip you off that perhaps they were having some fun here? How can you seriously argue logic here? Hey, did you see Day After Tomorrow? News flash: you can't get that cold that quick. Wanna see 2012? Don't bother, the entire earth's crust cannot be submerged. Ever see some **** war propaganda ads? Starship Troopers had a satirical twist on that. This was a great movie. So too was Shoot 'em up: over the top action, unbelievable stunts and killer soundtrack

Point taken. I didn't realize they were actually trying to make a crappy movie. If that's correct, then I agree... the film is a resounding success.

Point taken. I didn't realize they were actually trying to make a crappy movie. If that's correct, then I agree... the film is a resounding success.

wasn't the bug planet's atmosphere an exact match of earth's ? how handy when all your actors are good looking :)

I'm sure you already know you have to suspend your disbelief to enjoy any sci fi, and when you are critiquing the military strategy of a sci fi movie, it just means you weren't into it

I thought it was OK, all the gore actually turned me off more

House of the Dead -- had nothing to do with the video game and just an overall piece of crap.

Last crappy movie I thought would be good but was a waste of time is a Tie between the 2nd Nick Cage treasure hunter style movie and the Last Mummy installment. terrible sequels

Starship Troopers was classic -- in a cult kind of way

Yeah, but that's just one bomb. Our current (non-futuristic) Air Force could have laid down a carpet of fire on those things in minutes. The all-rifles thing was silly. And climbing on the big bugs to put a grenade under it's shell? An RPG could do that safely from 100 yards.

Then there all the cheesy newsreel cut-backs saying "want to know more?". Why would the army of the future make poorly edited 1950's era newsreels?

I'll give them credit for the coed shower scene. It was nice to watch but equally dumb. No way males could shower so casually in mixed company...future or not.

Suspension of disbelief applies to both literature and entertainment.

Yeah, but that's just one bomb. Our current (non-futuristic) Air Force could have laid down a carpet of fire on those things in minutes. The all-rifles thing was silly. And climbing on the big bugs to put a grenade under it's shell? An RPG could do that safely from 100 yards.

Then there all the cheesy newsreel cut-backs saying "want to know more?". Why would the army of the future make poorly edited 1950's era newsreels?

I'll give them credit for the coed shower scene. It was nice to watch but equally dumb. No way males could shower so casually in mixed company...future or not.

Loved Starship Troopers

Just go to any Florida college and you will mind many coed's showering together

The absolute worst from a movie I expected the best...

Chariots of Fire. This 1981 bomb had me so bored at the 30 minute mark, I walked out. Even for a story about a bunch of white guys running, it was slower than frozen molasses.

Just watched it not too long ago. Still one of the best movies I ever saw.

You must have stared at the sun for too long to single out this as the single worst movie you've ever seen. As in you think this was worse than the likes of Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo and Desperately Seeking Susan.

Used to think you were cool. But now? Go Steelers.

When The Spirit came out last year, which I was excited for since I'm a huge Frank Miller fan, my friend called me and told me not to waste my time. This was our exact exchange.

"It's really that bad? How bad can it be?"

"It's Battlefield Earth bad."

He was right.

Archived