Mike Francesca laying into Jets fans

RexyDefense

He hates the Jets so much. It's enraging and hilarious at the same time.

Yea I guess it is kind of funny how upset he is. Thanks now I see the entertainment value in this fat bloated pigs show. Who is good to listen to on the fan? like i said just started streaming it yesterday.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A lot of it stems from most of the team only going on 1050.

He used to kill Giants for doing the same thing. He hated Strahan and Shockey. Once you realize he's only doing it to stir the pot, it becomes much more nejoyable to listen to.

You mad, Mike?

NO WAY this guy is a JERK. His whiney raspy voice. He should be BANNED from Jets training camp and interviewing Jets players.

I know a lot of people can't resist punishment (not just Jet fans, but human nature in general), but I am begging all Jet fans that listen to Francessa's show:

PLEASE STOP LISTENING TO THAT SHOW

By you listening to the show and reacting to it the way you are, you are playing right into his hands. If he didn't get this type of reaction from Jet fans, he would not go out of his way to trash them in the way he does. The more angry we get, the more we are playing into his hands.

I said earlier in the thread that I would love to hear his reaction if the Jets advanced past the first round of the playoffs, but in reality I can already predict it: Francessa downplays the victory (things like you shouldn't have been there in the first place, Bengals aren't that great, etc), Jet fans are up in arms calling him a fat f***, but his ratings go up because the fans react (either by calling his show or posting on various message boards his reactions).

He's no different than some drunk Dolphin fan that claims Kris Jenkins was no big loss. Only difference, he gets paid for his opinions.

Edit: And FWI Rex Ryan, this goes for you too. Don't think because his questions to you are even keeled doesn't mean that he doesn't trash you the second you go off the air. Stop playing into his hands.

I try to avoid watching this fat ###k, but I decided to tune in today. Lasted less than a minute, listening to the tail end of a Jets call he is spewing bile about us having scored "only 3 points before he (Manning) left". Says we are all delusional "led by the coach". I'd rather go back to CNBC and watch my stocks tank all day. What a fat ####ing asshat!

Man I gotta wonder, Fatcessa is talking alot of crap about Rex. He's directly calling him a bigtmouth. Honestly, I wouldn't put it past Rex to pop him in the lip if they ever cross paths. Does Rex ever do a Fatcessa show?

"I'm not here to kiss Bill Belichick's rings."

Rex said that on a Fatcesa interview.

Man I gotta wonder, Fatcessa is talking alot of crap about Rex. He's directly calling him a bigtmouth. Honestly, I wouldn't put it past Rex to pop him in the lip if they ever cross paths. Does Rex ever do a Fatcessa show?

I would pay to see that ala Buddy Ryan---------------:box:

He does it for ratings. He licks Parcells' balls as well as the balls of their racehorse, and indeed he's a Giants' fan'; but why shouldn't he rightfully rip the Giants when they get rolled? It would make him MORE of a farce if he didn't. Fat Boy hates the Jets, always has, always will. Occasionally his criticism is justified, but it's always COMMON KNOWLEDGE to do so when that happens. I mean, I could say the Jets bite when they bite, too. Duh. Isn't this fitting doggerel?

Fat and Skinny had a race

Up and down the pillowcase

Fat fell down and broke his face

And Skinny won the race

Fat said that's not fair

Skinny said, "I don't care"...

You can substitute steeplechase, but that's for snobby faggots.

mike-and-chris.jpg

I would love to see the Jets hit a streak of luck Like the Giants did 2 years ago and win the SB. Eli manning played good during the season but did everything he possibly could during the playoffs and SB to throw it all away and the Giants won in spite of him. He had so much luck in the SB it was not even funny. I cant stand the Giants and most of those feelings are due to this fat Idiot.

The year the Eli Giants won the super bowl he was ok during the sb game but was carried during the season by great receptions. If not for his receiver saving inaccurates passes the giants ber would have been there. But have to admit he can carry a team when he gets hot. He become a far better qb than i though he would be but most giants fans would take back the trade that brough him here. He "ain't no Rivers" and the LB throw in from the draft choice given up turned out pretty good.

And I still don't get how that's a "controversial" statement.
It isn't and never was. I'm not a fan of Rex Ryan running his mouth, but there was absolutely nothing wrong with that comment seeing as Belichick is a cheating s hitbucket and his rings are a sham. It was a purposeful jab well delivered. I can guarantee you that I wasn't the only one who read between the lines at the time.

He's ripping the Jets for feeling that they are getting no respect and is already discounting a possible Jets win on Sunday by claiming the Bengals will be "tanking" the game. I hope the Jets go on a run and shut everyone up and I hope this fat focker keels over with a heart attack during a Jets rant.

He's going off on a hissy fit again. What a loser.

One guy called in to say, "I don't think that the Jets would have won that game but you gotta admit Mike, they at least had a chance"

So Francessa hangs up on him and goes off on the guy making it sound as if the guy said the Jets were a LOCK to win the game, that the Jets are the best team in the NFL, etc. STRAWMAN!

Apparently Rex said something like "hey, we beat the team on the field", so Mike dug into that one saying that was basically equivalent to trash talking and that Rex needs to just "shut up and accept the gift"

Then Francessa goes off on a fit again saying that:

1) The Jets are incapable of doing anything in the playoffs

2) I want to see them get destroyed so they'll shut up

3) Here's my favorite: Hey Rex, if you really think you could've beaten Peyton Manning then what were you doing during the game? I didn't see you begging Caldwell to put Manning back in!!! (As if ANY team, even the Chargers, would do that)

I wouldn't normally say this because this is a tough town to play in, but the rants that this guy apparently went on today (even poking fun at the new stadium saying it will still be Giants Stadium, even though the Jets put up half the money), the Jets should do the following:

Boycott WFAN altogether.

If the host of their top show can't be an adult about this (make his point and be done with it) and continues to treat the fans like dog crap, then the Jets ownership, front office, coaches, and players all need to boycott WFAN forever. Regardless of whether this team toils in mediocrity or becomes a super bowl contender within the next few years, this remains the same. No Francessca, no Beningo, no morning show, nobody from there period.

I wouldn't normally say this because this is a tough town to play in, but the rants that this guy apparently went on today (even poking fun at the new stadium saying it will still be Giants Stadium, even though the Jets put up half the money), the Jets should do the following:

Boycott WFAN altogether.

If the host of their flagship station can't be an adult about this (make his point and be done with it) and continues to treat the fans like dog crap, then the Jets ownership, front office, coaches, and players all need to boycott WFAN forever. Regardless of whether this team toils in mediocrity or becomes a super bowl contender within the next few years, this remains the same. No Francessca, no Beningo, no morning show, nobody from there period.

The thing is a little objectivity would be appreciated. He hates the Jets and because his Giants were ass raped and bounced from the playoffs, he must minimize any Jets accomplishment (even in advance!) to make himself feel better. Fat tool.

Just heard Sterling Sharpe say how surprised he was that the Jets played so poorly against the Colts starters. Wasn't the score 15-10 when Manning was pulled? The Jets get no respect at all, none. Maybe it's time to earn it.

Holding Manning to 15 points is no easy task...

However, we weren't playing lights out either...

OK, I'll come out with it for laughs. Mike and his 90 pound weakling sidekick were awful to me more than once years ago. It was when Kotite was the Coach. Wayne Chrebet and Klecko's induction discussion. Fat Boy called me up at work one day and said, "If I wanted to destroy you on the air, I could have. If I wanted to make you look stupid, I could have." "And your point is? You're calling me at my DESK to say this?" "You called the station irate..." "I didn't call irate. I didn't call YOU. I asked for the fax number so I could fax how condescending you were." "If you ever want to call the station again, feel free. Women are always welcome..." *Click* Hung up in his face.

Meanwhile that stupid a-hole didn't even know about the gang rape at his beloved Alma Mater, St. John's months later. I honestly don't know what those two dikks said the next day. I'm down with men being unchivalrous, but they were both being horrid just because. Again, ratings. No clue what happened the next day, but I'm sure that fat b astard had something to say that would have insulted me even more. This was way before the internet age, and I wouldn't give satisfaction by listening in the aftermath. My husband's friends left messages on our old-fangled answering machine like, "Francesa, what a dikk!" "I heard that hump!"

I hope the fat fu#k dies.
So, yeah, I'm down.

Complaining about him wouldn't make him catch any flack.

Telling his show's sponsors you're boycotting their products does that. But enough people have to say it, and they really have to do it.

Or just don't listen and don't let it bother you.

Who sponsors his show? Hopefully it isn't every fast-food restaurant or junk food supplier. That would suck boycotting every form of junk food out there. How would Max survive???

Archived