The best young QB's in the game

RevisIsland24

1. Joe Flacco- Best sideline to sideline thrower in the NFL

2. Matt Ryan- Played hurt most of the season. Great prospect and future great

3. Matthew Stafford- Big time arm... Will be a great player when he gets some talent around him

4. Chad Henne- Big time arm with smarts and moxy.... The way he cut up the Jets defense in his first start says a lot about him

5. Mark Sanchez- Has the tools to be an NFL starter

6. Josh Freeman- high ceiling

3. Matthew Stafford- Big time arm... Will be a great player when he gets some talent around him

4. Chad Henne- Big time arm with smarts and moxy.... The way he cut up the Jets defense in his first start says a lot about him

LOL.

This has to be a joke.

**** that RI24. Mark mothafukin Sanchez is #1 in my book. Don't be scared of the truth. I think we may finally have a good one.

I don't know how you can say Flacco sucks?

He carried that team this season for most of the year. The guy is 6'6 235 with mobility and a howitzer for a right arm.

He is the next Ben Roethlisberger IMO

When Sanchez starts completing 60% of his passes then I can use his name in the same sentence as Joe Flacco.

I don't know how you can say Flacco sucks?

He carried that team this season for most of the year. The guy is 6'6 235 with mobility and a howitzer for a right arm.

He is the next Ben Roethlisberger IMO

When Sanchez starts completing 60% of his passes then I can use his name in the same sentence as Joe Flacco.

Flacco has an extra year under his belt, and Sanchez far outperformed Flacco when it mattered: in the postseason. Go f*** yourself.

Chad Pennington fan?

But seriously. Stafford had a worse completion percentage than Sanchez, but you put Stafford 3rd.

Get a clue.

Play calling and a lack of receivers hurt Sanchez in the completion department this year. The biggest difference between Flacco and Sanchez when it comes to completion percentage is Ray Rice's 78 receptions. Love Tony Richardson, but the Jets could really use a FB who's a threat to catch the football. Shonn Greene will never be a receiver.

Flacco and Sanchez both went to the AFC Champ. game with realy good D's, but Sanchez has a better overall stats then Flacco but then again Flacco barely had any wepons. Why is Stafford in there?

1. Flacco & Sanchez - AFC Championship game (tie-breaker goes to Sanchez)

2. Matt Ryan - playoff experience

rest dont matter :)

Flacco and Sanchez both went to the AFC Champ. game with realy good D's, but Sanchez has a better overall stats then Flacco but then again Flacco barely had any wepons. Why is Stafford in there?

what is a wepon????

At least ONE Revis guy around here can talk some sense.

How can you put Stafford before Sanchez???? He did NOTHING this year...

Be smart buddy... Stafford came from to an 0-16 team... His numbers were similar to Sanchez despite playing in less games and with a much worse supporting cast.

Stafford might be the best prospect that came out since Carson Palmer... He's a big time player IMO. He was hurt most of the season as well and showed great toughness...

I'm not knocking Mark... I'm just not sold on him yet..... I think there is a better chance of him being the next Rex Grossman than the next Steve Young.

As for Chad Henne, I like what I have seen from him. He seems like a smart QB with a good arm. There isn't much not to like from him..

Take off the green colored glasses everyone... Right now Mark Sanchez is not better than anyone.

Be smart buddy... Stafford came from to an 0-16 team... His numbers were similar to Sanchez despite playing in less games and with a much worse supporting cast.

Stafford might be the best prospect that came out since Carson Palmer... He's a big time player IMO. He was hurt most of the season as well and showed great toughness...

I'm not knocking Mark... I'm just not sold on him yet..... I think there is a better chance of him being the next Rex Grossman than the next Steve Young.

As for Chad Henne, I like what I have seen from him. He seems like a smart QB with a good arm. There isn't much not to like from him..

Take off the green colored glasses everyone... Right now Mark Sanchez is not better than anyone.

WRONG! Sanchez is much better then CHADWICK PENNINGTON.

Wow? So now getting to the AFC Championship game makes you a great QB?

It has nothing to do with green colored glasses and everything to do with your disjointed reasoning.

Megatron is better than any WR the Jets have, so, there in and of itself gives Stafford something over Sanchez. Stafford played in less games than Sanchez and threw THE SAME NUMBER OF INTERCEPTIONS.

Stafford has as much chance to be the next Rex Grossman as Sanchez.

And Chad Henne, as a 2nd year player still threw more INTs than TDs, which is bad for a 2nd year player. His numbers were not much better than Stafford and Sanchez, but he had the benefit of the extra year in the NFL.

No

Archived