KERRY RHODES TRADED!!!!

SoFlaJets

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just feel giddy knowing this bitch won't be on our roster this year.

I'm happy we got more now than what it took to get him 5 years ago...the Jets have been pretty damn good at drafting in that 4th round for some reason...

Yup keep talkin **** and watch what he does this year just watch. Now if he sucks then you can all personally talk **** to me. But as of now I cant wait for him to shut the haters up.

Kerry will have 4 picks next year playing for an Arizona team that will get its ass handed to the routinely on defense. Then, he will be replaced in Arizona as part of a defensive overhaul. He was living on his reputation as a ball hawk here and, obviously, other teams felt much differently about him than most Jets fans do.

LOL

You're the first person I thought about when the news hit. I thought "somewhere TS has a HUGE smile".

:grin:

Paul, you couldn't be more right. I woke up from a quick snooze to see this on here and a huuuuge smile just crossed my face. I imagine this is what its like to find out a bitchy ex-wife that you've been paying huge alimony to just eloped with some sucker from her office.

Ha!

Good one. Before we get too happy with this, let's see if we can entice Sam Garnes over here!

O.M.G. Your am Garnes trumps my Victor Green! Bravo! lol

It boggles my freaking mind that there's been 4 thousand **** Rhodes threads and now everyone is crying the blues. 4th rounder is pretty fair for Rhodes. He's a good, solid safety who still has upside.

I've said I would personally keep him even for a 3rd, but I'm fine with this.

It boggles my freaking mind that there's been 4 thousand **** Rhodes threads and now everyone is crying the blues. 4th rounder is pretty fair for Rhodes. He's a good, solid safety who still has upside.

Dude most of us here have been saying he needed to go since mid-October...there are always a few stragglers but we friggin know when a guy pretty much sucks and is mailing it in on reputation alone.

I agree with you, except on the "upside" part. I think we've seen the best of Rhodes, and even that was probably three years ago.

I wish we could have just traded Rhodes for Rolle. We would of had a better safety,and we wouldn`t have to give up our first round pick for Bathea,and we still can`t get to the QB:confused:

hey Bear good to see you back bro-that baby is getting big

You kidding? This is the best day of my life since I lost my virginity

When you don't lay the wood and whiff on tackles and lack the heart your DONE!.. this isn't little "go get'em tiger" B.S. Man up, lay wood or your done!

Message to Cro. You whiff and show no effort when you see a guy barrelling down the pipe your a*s will be on a 1 way ticket out of here as well.

I like the move.

I was a Rhodes fan before he went sissy on us. He got paid and tanked it.

Bethea is out there and will slap people.

When you don't lay the wood and whiff on tackles and lack the heart your DONE!.. this isn't little "go get'em tiger" B.S. Man up, lay wood or your done!

Message to Cro. You whiff and show no effort when you see a guy barrelling down the pipe your a*s will be on a 1 way ticket out of here as well.

I like the move.

I was a Rhodes fan before he went sissy on us. He got paid and tanked it.

Bethea is out there and will slap people.

IDK s-dubb...big difference between a CB that doesn't hit than a safety that doesn't....especially if that CB has the ability to stay with a WR and can catch a football back there LIKE a receiver

Archived