KERRY RHODES TRADED!!!!

SoFlaJets

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really not about Kerry Rhodes, if Rex doesnt like him fine, but free agency speculation aside who is the replacement? Eric Smith? As an every down safety he cannot hack it.

WE are probalby looking at Taylor Mays now in the 1st round

strange...they all love this trade. Crazy. I just read a post that said "Rhodes teamed with Wilson gives us the hardest hitting Safety combo in the NFL."

Ok, Wilson is a horse, i love the guy. They need to watch some rhodes footage...

Wow, that seems low.

It's close... a late 3rd or early 4th would seem right on the money for Rhodes. So it's a late 4th...I'm over it.

You really can go either way on this. There was a lot of good and there was a lot of bad on Rhodes.

Taking his play out of it for arguments sake, I hated rooting for him so I'm good and ready to just move on.

However more talented he is, he basically played at JAG level this year and they showed they could win without him.

I'm excited to see who his replacement will be.

It's close... a late 3rd or early 4th would seem right on the money for Rhodes. So it's a late 4th...I'm over it.

You really can go either way on this. There was a lot of good and there was a lot of bad on Rhodes.

Taking his play out of it for arguments sake, I hated rooting for him so I'm good and ready to just move on.

However more talented he is, he basically played at JAG level this year and they showed they could win without him.

I'm excited to see who his replacement will be.

I'm over it because it's done with now.

But a 2011 7th rounder is absolutely worthless. Tanny looks stupid with that inclusion. That's an UDFA in the 2010 draft.

Not a fan of this trade unless they for sure get at least an above average safety in FA. It wasn't necessary to create a hole at the position for just a 4th rounder. A 2nd or maybe a 3rd and I could understand. Rhodes wasn't great but I'd rather have him that a 4th rounder.

This is f-cking bullsh!t.

WTF is tanny doing trading for next year pix when there might not be football next year. Im pissed the f-ck off.

WAHHHHHHHHH, WAHHHHHHHHHHH, WAHHHHHHH.

Cry me a ****ing river already.

I'm over it because it's done with now.

But a 2011 7th rounder is absolutely worthless. Tanny looks stupid with that inclusion. That's an UDFA in the 2010 draft.

Or he's saying we're done being chumped by this vag and he isn't going to wear Green anymore. That looks to be the mindset and its about time.

Rhodes = cancer

Tannenbaum-Ryan combo = chemotherapy

Ryan clearly just wants him out of his locker room at any price. Got to figure he knows what he wants on defense and Rhodes wasn't it.

Amen

No seriously, F-ck the JETS.

How the hell do you trade for a useless ass 7th round pick.

Kerry was atleast worth a goddamn 3rd this year. F-CK a 4th and double f-ck a future 7th.

I'm level 10 pissed off right now.

Ryan clearly just wants him out of his locker room at any price. Got to figure he knows what he wants on defense and Rhodes wasn't it.

This. If Rex ****ing Ryan wanted this guy gone bad enough to leave a hole at safety, thats enough for me.

This is f-cking bullsh!t.

WTF is tanny doing trading for next year pix when there might not be football next year. Im pissed the f-ck off.

Right why bother planning drafting anyone next year... all those college kids are going to the cfl... :shutit:

This was a great trade, Rhodes would not have played a full time starter role anymore.. and after this year he would most likely be worthless and a player who would just be cut.

LT did more for the Chargers last year than Rhodes did for the JETS... how many picks did the chargers get for LT?

Archived