JetNation Banner [the thing you see at the top-right of every page]

PS17

I have some suggestions for the JN Banner.

Take off Leon, since he probably won't be here anymore. Also Jenkins. Neither of these guys are the faces of this team anymore. I'm all for keeping Broadway Joe and Revis.

Sanchez should definitely be up there, IMO. If I had to pick someone else as well, it would probably be Harris. It would be cool if Rex could be on it too.

So, my proposition:

-Namath

-Rex

-Sanchez

-Revis

-Harris

I would also consider Mangold and Brick.

What say you, JN? Should we change the banner for this season?

Take off Leon, since he probably won't be here anymore. Also Jenkins. Neither of these guys are the faces of this team anymore. I'm all for keeping Broadway Joe and Revis.

Sanchez should definitely be up there, IMO. If I had to pick someone else as well, it would probably be Harris. It would be cool if Rex could be on it too.

So, my proposition:

-Namath

-Rex

-Sanchez

-Revis

-Harris

If you change the banner and put Rex on, you've gotta have him flipping the bird

Photos of players, coaches, legends.... they all cost money. As the owner of the site you can't just Google image a guy and use the pics you find. Most photography is rights managed. If you have your own photographer, or rights to the images, then you can do whatever... BUT if not, you are really sticking your neck out.

Max, if you want re-design guidance / services... let me know.

didn't we debate this for almost a month at one point?

what????? JN repeating discussions and having duplicate threads? Unheard of!!! ;)

that being said...

i will repeat what i have always said.. classics.

Namath, Maynard, Klecko, Curtis

that way it doesnt have to be changed.. and the JN (similar to the madden) curse wont apply.

IMHO

OY!

:D

Photos of players, coaches, legends.... they all cost money. As the owner of the site you can't just Google image a guy and use the pics you find. Most photography is rights managed. If you have your own photographer, or rights to the images, then you can do whatever... BUT if not, you are really sticking your neck out.

Max, if you want re-design guidance / services... let me know.

I didn't know that. Thanksss

• 4 weeks later...

So, my proposition:

-Namath

-Rex

-Sanchez

-Revis

-Harris

Sounds good to me, get it done!

If we take all these guys off we will have room for one picture of Rex Ryan.

Make it say Gang Green and have all the green characters up there...

Kermit the Frog, Shrek and Fiona, The Green Goblin, The Lizard, The Jolly Green Giant and Sprout, The Green Lantern, The Incredible Hulk, Marvin the Matian, Flubber, The Green Power Ranger, Oscar the Grouch, the Green Lady from Star Trek, the Green M&M, Swamp Thing, The Great Gazoo, Frankenstein, Greedo, The Creature from the Black Lagoon, Gumby, The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Godzilla, The Grinch, The Wicked Witch of The West, Mike Wazowski, The Green Arrow, Puff the Magic Dragon, Patty-O-Green, Jiminy Cricket, Dewy (of Huey, Dewy and Louie), Slimer, Shaggy, Peter Pan, Buzz Light Year and the 3 eyed Alien, Beast Boy, Tetrax Shard, The Lucky Charms guy, Poison Ivy, She Hulk, The Crock with the Clock in it's stomache, The Green Men, The Geico Gecko, The Riddler, Robin Hood

That ought to do for now. :D

That's because they banned me, and haven't found someone else to do the work for free. :D
:rl:

I will get it changed very soon...we are halfway through our site conversion. Everything is changing.

It will be good, very good! I promise. :-P

So you decided on my Gang Green thing! :cheers:

Make it say Gang Green and have all the green characters up there...

Kermit the Frog, Shrek and Fiona, The Green Goblin, The Lizard, The Jolly Green Giant and Sprout, The Green Lantern, The Incredible Hulk, Marvin the Matian, Flubber, The Green Power Ranger, Oscar the Grouch, the Green Lady from Star Trek, the Green M&M, Swamp Thing, The Great Gazoo, Frankenstein, Greedo, The Creature from the Black Lagoon, Gumby, The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Godzilla, The Grinch, The Wicked Witch of The West, Mike Wazowski, The Green Arrow, Puff the Magic Dragon, Patty-O-Green, Jiminy Cricket, Dewy (of Huey, Dewy and Louie), Slimer, Shaggy, Peter Pan, Buzz Light Year and the 3 eyed Alien, Beast Boy, Tetrax Shard, The Lucky Charms guy, Poison Ivy, She Hulk, The Crock with the Clock in it's stomache, The Green Men, The Geico Gecko, The Riddler, Robin Hood

That ought to do for now. :D

YES! :P

Archived