Marshall throws some darts our way...

ToonTime

I was waiting for this, I know this knucklehead had to start some ish...

Per ESPN and Shefty's twitter

@Adam_Schefter RT @albertbreer: Brandon Marshall on ESPN: "What's the Island called? Revis Island? Well, I just got married. Maybe we'll honeymoon there." 20 minutes ago

Honeymoon is actually a good comparison cause against this defense buddy, you are gonna get FU* * ED!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dolphins are legit contenders, wouldn't be surprised if we see them in the Playoffs at least once in the next couple of years.

idk if i can call them legit contenders yet. their defense was crap last year and they went 7-9. i do think they will be a scrappy team though.

@Adam_Schefter RT @albertbreer: Brandon Marshall on ESPN: "What's the Island called? Revis Island? Well, I just got married. Maybe we'll honeymoon there." 20 minutes ago

Honeymoon is actually a good comparison cause against this defense buddy, you are gonna get FU* * ED!

awesome. i love it. what a fun division this is going to be. this is all rex u know. he brings the best out of everyone. i vote phins for the opener monday nite.

Is what he said...and quite a funny response, really...any worse than what some of your players and coach said (and often quite funny) last year? No. Reporter asks question. Marshall responds.

Man, you guys are s-e-n-s-i-t-i-v-e

Good young team that will be in the hunt for the playoffs for at least the next couple of years.

You know you are ruined Jets fan when your idea of being a contender is defined as a team in that will be in the playoff "hunt" for the next couple of years.

You know you are ruined Jets fan when your idea of being a contender is defined as a team in that will be in the playoff "hunt" for the next couple of years.

Yeah, I realized that my previous comment was a little silly, and I do sound like a ruined Jets fan, LOL.

But I do think they are a good, young team. And I like Henne a lot.

yeah.....my idea of a contender is a team that looks to have a real shot at making the championship game. what he's describing as a contender i call a possible play-off team.

Is what he said...and quite a funny response, really...any worse than what some of your players and coach said (and often quite funny) last year? No. Reporter asks question. Marshall responds.

Lol, its all in good fun..I actually thought he would say something more, inflamatory, this was lame. Im not a big talking guy but when its done in good fun I like it.

He wants Revis to bang his wife? Wow, that's hardcore. This dude is out there.

Brandon Marshall is exactly the kind of #1 WR that Revis shuts down. He's a lesser Andre Johnson, and Revis smothered him. No worries.

At this point i don't see all the man love for andre johnson. I have very much enjoyed watching brandon marshall. The kid is a bull and just brawls his way to big yardage. I LOVE the way he plays, I don't think there is a better wr in the game right now. This is the one matchup where i think revis will be tested fully. Revis is physical, he will need every ounce of it. Can't wait for the battle.

At this point i don't see all the man love for andre johnson. I have very much enjoyed watching brandon marshall. The kid is a bull and just brawls his way to big yardage. I LOVE the way he plays, I don't think there is a better wr in the game right now. This is the one matchup where i think revis will be tested fully. Revis is physical, he will need every ounce of it. Can't wait for the battle.

gpWqMqrZwTU

No worries here about Marshall. Johnson is better, easily. Marshall is top-3, but AJ is top-1.

are you kidding? the guy just put up back to back seasons where caught over 100 passes, nearly got 1600yds and 8 or 9 td's and you don't see why people think he's a great receiver?

So last season Ginn embarrassed the Jets. Jets fans own that. A break down on STs that's unexplainable. Still, the Jets went to the Champ Game, and er, Miami was where?

I love how the AFCE is panning out. I really do. Brandon Marshall is to balance Ginn who is terrified to take a hit. It's great drama, and if Marshall beats Revis, I welcome Miami fans to talk crap.

However, Buffalo is just retarded.

who's being sensitive abou tit? just having fun with it. no one is calling for the guys head or anything a la dolphins fans when they here a jet player talk a little smack.

Lol, its all in good fun..I actually thought he would say something more, inflamatory, this was lame. Im not a big talking guy but when its done in good fun I like it.

I thought it was a perfectly acceptable comment. Marshall is very good. Of course, Holmes has won (and I mean won) a Super Bowl. We don't know if Brandon can do that.

how many catches did ginn have in the second game? oh yeah thats right....none

He felt like abusing your special teams that game. :cheers:

Ted Ginn is notorious for only being good against the Jets.

Nice AV by the way, big fan of the stormtroopers of death, and thrash in general.

Archived