****The Official New York Jets vs. Indianapolis Colts Game Thread WILDCARD EDITION****

Iceman88

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the Colts have worked on taking the slant game away, or Schottenheimer has done it. We have a couple, but we're trying to go down the field too much in my opinion. We're also not fully committed to the run.

Our D played great except for 1 stinking play (thanks CRO/POOL!)

Listen I am always patient with Sanchez and I never really blame him for anything but he is losing this game for this team. You can blame Shotty who I hate with a passion for going away from the intermediate passes which have worked for us, but this first half is on Sanchez and him alone.

So much for the theory that if you give any NFL QB all day he will pick you apart.

Honestly I defend JETS QB's like it is my job... but that was pathetic... embarrassing really... those 3 throws made me want the season to end so I don't have to suffer through that.

This is so freakin' ridiculous. Sanchez is high on EVERY THROW. Holmes has been making acrobatic catches on simple patterns.

WTF? Sanchez is 9-19. Can someone talk to him? What are the coaches going to do about it?

Listen I am always patient with Sanchez and I never really blame him for anything but he is losing this game for this team. You can blame Shotty who I hate with a passion for going away from the intermediate passes which have worked for us, but this first half is on Sanchez and him alone.

This is 100% on Sanchez.

The bona fide issue with the coaching staff is directed at Cavanagh and Schitty. What are they doing about Sanchez being high on EVERY THROW. Schitty is calling a good game.

Archived