F@$K Michael Kay

TampaJet

WTF Kay? Did anyone here his rant about how good Wallace was and that there is no way Revis or Cro could cover him at all? What a douche...This guy has Rex and Revis on his how and kisses there asses then turns around and says they cant cover Wallace and that they wont win? I hope they win this week and then tell Kay to F@#K off next week if he wants an interview. All of the sudden Wallace is the best WR in NFL History? Revis has shut down every #1 WR in the last 2 years and Wallace is the guy he cant cover. I cant stand the media guys...

WTF Kay? Did anyone here his rant about how good Wallace was and that there is no way Revis or Cro could cover him at all? What a douche...This guy has Rex and Revis on his how and kisses there asses then turns around and says they cant cover Wallace and that they wont win? I hope they win this week and then tell Kay to F@#K off next week if he wants an interview. All of the sudden Wallace is the best WR in NFL History? Revis has shut down every #1 WR in the last 2 years and Wallace is the guy he cant cover. I cant stand the media guys...

This is for all the non-believers, all the non-believers, especially YOU Michael Kay!

He doesn't like the Jets. Brandon Tierney,(BT) even said it today. He talked about how Kay hates the Jets. If Kay could remove his lips from the Yankees a$$ he might see things a little more clearly. He actually said on his show the other day that he isn't a homer. Maybe he meant homo. :D

This is for all the non-believers, all the non-believers, especially YOU Michael Kay!

\LOL

i swear I hope EVERY SINGLE broadcaster and whoever else picks the Steelers. That's what I hope! Then I want them to tell how there's no way we can beat the Packers or the Bears in the Super Bowl.

This makes me happy. When people pick us to win, I no longer feel comfortable nor do I know how to hold myself in every day life. I LOOOOOOVE when no one believes!

F*CK THE STEELERS AND THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!!!

GO JETS!!!

Exactly. Or maybe he'll say that he was just trying to motivate them like Tom Jackson.

He doesn't like the Jets. Brandon Tierney,(BT) even said it today. He talked about how Kay hates the Jets. If Kay could remove his lips from the Yankees a$$ he might see things a little more clearly. He actually said on his show the other day that he isn't a homer. Maybe he meant homo. :D

Hence, what makes him IMPOSSIBLE to listen to imo. NEVER...EVER before have I heard a bigger Yankee homer than Kay. And in full disclosure...as a Yankeee fan...I can't ******* STAND the guy. The man is a HUGE arrogant, biased phoney who claims, no CONSTANTLY brags to be the complete opposite... to the point that he is insufferable.

just like he has picked and talked against us all playoffs long anyway-I think he actually picked us to beat the Colts after a weeklong Peyton suckfest-it was most insincere. I've been enjoying Boomer and Carton on DTV in the morning the past few days...Craig is as bad as us with his Jetfandom

lol Michael Kay is retarded. I generally listen to him when driving during rush hour. In the past several weeks he has shown a complete inability to understand that maximizing the amount you take from a business deal should open you to criticism if you claim you're not about the money, that a team should be confident about its chances and not give up before playing, that getting an opponent off its game by talking doesn't hurt you but hurts them, and a myriad of other truly retarded things. I honestly don't know how these doofuses get where they are. I think we can easily have our own radio show by just alternating various JN posters. I believe that SenorGato is a better troll than most of the media trolls who try as hard but don't achieve as much as Gato does in his sleep. In terms of pure insight, I do think we have a lot of great posters here. Also at least most of us can admit when we are wrong about something, which every human being invariably will be, rather often.

Ive been saying the same thing all week Kudos...how can all these experts not discuss that? If their O-Line cant stop the Jets pass rush, or run block, it doesnt matter who they have running routes. Oh thats right...Ben is the toughest NFL player in history and it takes at least 4 players to get him on the ground. F@#K them all...GO JETS!!

I can hardly deal with Michael Kay during baseball season and him calling all the home Yankee games. I won't listen to him talk football. He's so annoying.

We're just gonna have to go out and prove the HATERS wrong--AGAIN!!!

\LOL

i swear I hope EVERY SINGLE broadcaster and whoever else picks the Steelers. That's what I hope! Then I want them to tell how there's no way we can beat the Packers or the Bears in the Super Bowl.

This makes me happy. When people pick us to win, I no longer feel comfortable nor do I know how to hold myself in every day life. I LOOOOOOVE when no one believes!

F*CK THE STEELERS AND THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!!!

GO JETS!!!

Me too. I feel uncomfortable when one of these traitorous assholes picks our team.

Me too. I feel uncomfortable when one of these traitorous assholes picks our team.

Especially with Cowher picking us. I mean five years ago he was the Steelers Head Coach and last week he said the only shot we had of winning was in the Pats didn't show up. Now he's picking us to go to the Super Bowl against the team he helped build? GTFO.

Archived