Rumor: Braylon Edwards to the Bills

Barcs

Yeah Santonio sucks at scoring touchdowns. Plax is taller than Braylon. Your a very sexy man.

Santonio averages 5.5 TD's per year . His best year was 8 TDs he averages right at 900 yards per year and was suspended for 4 games last year. next suspension and hes gone for a year and we handed him a 50 million dollar contract. Braylon has had his troubles no doubt but he has not been suspended and he has played just as well if not better than Santonio has throughout his career yet him getting a good contract is Ridiculous ? Serious ?

And yes Plax has larger numbers than Braylon including age by 7 years. :) Im ok with the Plax signing I hope to god the guy plays lights out .

And of course Im sexy but I thought that was a no brainer.

That Bills team is dangerous...

Fitz is a solid QB, Stevie Johnson is a very good WR, now with Braylon they'll be tough to stop through the air. That should force teams to play the pass and spread out defenses, which will make CJ Spiller a scary weapon.

IMO they're easily better than Miami now and are a 9-7 type team, and with a few breaks can win 11-12 games. The Jets really need to play hard the entire season imo.

No they're not.

That Bills team is dangerous...

Fitz is a solid QB, Stevie Johnson is a very good WR, now with Braylon they'll be tough to stop through the air. That should force teams to play the pass and spread out defenses, which will make CJ Spiller a scary weapon.

IMO they're easily better than Miami now and are a 9-7 type team, and with a few breaks can win 11-12 games. The Jets really need to play hard the entire season imo.

yep the Bills will have a pretty damn good offense . I dont see them getting remotely close to 11 or 12 wins maybe 8-8/7-9 then make some smart moves next year and be a possible playoff contender. But do you think they will make the smart moves ? Doubtful

Santonio averages 5.5 TD's per year . His best year was 8 TDs he averages right at 900 yards per year and was suspended for 4 games last year. next suspension and hes gone for a year and we handed him a 50 million dollar contract. Braylon has had his troubles no doubt but he has not been suspended and he has played just as well if not better than Santonio has throughout his career yet him getting a good contract is Ridiculous ? Serious ?

And yes Plax has larger numbers than Braylon including age by 7 years. :) Im ok with the Plax signing I hope to god the guy plays lights out .

And of course Im sexy but I thought that was a no brainer.

Santonio is as good a clutch receiver I have seen lately. Braylon improved under the Jets and played great last year but IS replaceable with another big receiver. You can;t find what Santonio has, little bit of magic.

ALL contracts are too much, but players gotta get paid. They got families.

yep the Bills will have a pretty damn good offense . I dont see them getting remotely close to 11 or 12 wins maybe 8-8/7-9 then make some smart moves next year and be a possible playoff contender. But do you think they will make the smart moves ? Doubtful

Well I had them around 9-7 with Braylon, without him I think they struggle to 8-8/7-9 as you say. Thing is every team in the league with lucky bounces can win 2-3 more games a year, and of course lost that many a year too. So if they're a 9-7 team and get lucky 2 games, that's 11 wins. Do I think it likely? Nope, just a possibility.

But I am far less enthused about that team without Braylon. That would have been a big huge signing for them. Honestly for them he would be worth that amount too, it's not like they should be paying other people on that team anyway.

Braylon is being pursued "aggressively" by Arizona. Fitzgerald, Heap, Beanie Wells, Braylon? If Kolb doesn't outright suck, they'll score some points.

Mike Jurecki of XTRA Phoenix reports that the Cardinals are "working on a deal" with free agent Braylon Edwards.

Jurecki cautions that "it could fall through," but expect the Cards to be considered among this year's biggest free agency winners if they close this deal. The addition of Edwards would give Arizona perhaps the most dangerous one-two punch of receivers in the NFC, along with Larry Fitzgerald. It makes sense for the Cards to jump into the Edwards bidding with his market moving slowly

Mike Jurecki of XTRA Phoenix reports that the Cardinals are "working on a deal" with free agent Braylon Edwards.

Jurecki cautions that "it could fall through," but expect the Cards to be considered among this year's biggest free agency winners if they close this deal. The addition of Edwards would give Arizona perhaps the most dangerous one-two punch of receivers in the NFC, along with Larry Fitzgerald. It makes sense for the Cards to jump into the Edwards bidding with his market moving slowly

The Arizona Cardinals, where Jets players go when they value themselves more than the team.

Well I had them around 9-7 with Braylon, without him I think they struggle to 8-8/7-9 as you say. Thing is every team in the league with lucky bounces can win 2-3 more games a year, and of course lost that many a year too. So if they're a 9-7 team and get lucky 2 games, that's 11 wins. Do I think it likely? Nope, just a possibility.

But I am far less enthused about that team without Braylon. That would have been a big huge signing for them. Honestly for them he would be worth that amount too, it's not like they should be paying other people on that team anyway.

Dude, they were a 4-win team last year and a bad one at that.

I hate losing Braylon Edawards and his gameday abilities to catch the big pass,block on the big run and score TDs when needed most. :angry:

I agree man. This sucks IMO. I hope plaxico pans out and all, but to dump BE for him is silly to me. I hope they sign Malcom Floyd as well. I would feel better about things than I do dreaming that Patrick Turner and Jeremy Kerley are going to somehow come in and have miracle impacts for us. It's possible of course, but unlikely. Remember Stevie Anderson??? UGH!!!

I agree man. This sucks IMO. I hope plaxico pans out and all, but to dump BE for him is silly to me. I hope they sign Malcom Floyd as well. I would feel better about things than I do dreaming that Patrick Turner and Jeremy Kerley are going to somehow come in and have miracle impacts for us. It's possible of course, but unlikely. Remember Stevie Anderson??? UGH!!!

He did so well for us last season. I never thought he would wind up not being wanted here. Goes to show you the NFL is a business through and through, right down to the $10 beer at the stadium :angry:

Archived