Ducasse Appears on the Cusp of Doing Big Things

flgreen

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that all you got an attack? Figures you made a wise a$$ comment. I called you out on it and you failed to back up what you said again............

Are you really this dense? Follow the timeline please Skippy:

1. You asked a moronic question.

2. I gave you a smartass answer (based on your posting history were you really in the position to expect more?)

3. You actually looked it up and didn't find your answer.

4. Someone else provided you with a perfectly acceptable answer.

5. As usual, you decided to continue to be an obnoxious douche and I replied in kind.

Did I miss anything?

Are you really this dense? Follow the timeline please Skippy:

1. You asked a moronic question.

2. I gave you a smartass answer (based on your posting history were you really in the position to expect more?)

3. You actually looked it up and didn't find your answer.

4. Someone else provided you with a perfectly acceptable answer.

5. As usual, you decided to continue to be an obnoxious douche and I replied in kind.

Did I miss anything?

Burp.....just had a tuna with onion sub.

Yes I got my answer thanks to the educated posters here. An old saying for you. If your gonna talk the talk, be able to walk the walk. Webster

I think people have been way too hard on Vlad.

He was expected to be a project when they drafted him. It really shouldn't have been much of a surprise that he struggled.

I really like the Slauson part. Something about that made you feel it was true, and not just training camp BS.

I'm challenging Visa to pick at least one fight with every long-tenured member of this board before the 1st regular season game. I think he can do it. He's already at least halfway there.

Challenge declined. What does long tenured have to do with anything? Does that give them the right to attack and ridicule? I dont remember reading that anywhere in the rules. Out of respect for Max and other cool mods like The Crusher im behaving myself. :D

Challenge declined. What does long tenured have to do with anything? Does that give them the right to attack and ridicule? I dont remember reading that anywhere in the rules. Out of respect for Max and other cool mods like The Crusher im behaving myself. :D

Being long tenured doesn't mean anything. Except for the fact that those are the guys you have been picking fights with.

Being long tenured doesn't mean anything. Except for the fact that those are the guys you have been picking fights with.

I dont pick fights with anyone. I defend myself and my opinions. Im on the cusp of improving my status here as a friendly knowledgeable member.

You really sell anchors?

Not being a smart a$$, just curious how that works.

I don't really sell anchors.

I work in the marine industry and sell pipes, valves, fittings and various engineered systems to ship owners and operators.

The company I work for was at one time a "ship chandler." Chandlers basically sell ships everything they need - food, first aid gear, mops, brooms, TVs and yes, even anchors.

Since that is my company's heritage, we still sometimes try and help our customers by finding them oddball things that do not necessarily fall within our product group.

One of my customers, a ship operator that manages supply ships for the U.S. Government, needed a third bid on some anchors one day so I found a supplier and quoted them.

Bergenjet called me up when I was on my way home and I answered the phone by saying, "I just quoted some anchors to one of my customers - those things are effin' expensive!"

So ever since then he busts my chops by telling everyone that I sell anchors.

I don't really sell anchors.

I work in the marine industry and sell pipes, valves, fittings and various engineered systems to ship owners and operators.

The company I work for was at one time a "ship chandler." Chandlers basically sell ships everything they need - food, first aid gear, mops, brooms, TVs and yes, even anchors.

Since that is my company's heritage, we still sometimes try and help our customers by finding them oddball things that do not necessarily fall within our product group.

One of my customers, a ship operator that manages supply ships for the U.S. Government, needed a third bid on some anchors one day so I found a supplier and quoted them.

Bergenjet called me up when I was on my way home and I answered the phone by saying, "I just quoted some anchors to one of my customers - those things are effin' expensive!"

So ever since then he busts my chops by telling everyone that I sell anchors.

Thanks.

That's a cool looking anchor in your sig. I thought maybe you sold novelty anchors. Why not I sell chain saw carved Tiki's (hobby)

It's hard to tell. Look, if Slauson was bad last year and still started then you would have a better idea. But, he didn't suck. After a couple games, Slauson fit in just fine. So the fact that Ducasse didn't surpass him doesn't really say anything negative about Vlad. Feel the same with this as I do about Wilson... not worried, let's wait and see.

Joe McKnight? THAT I am worried about.

It's hard to tell. Look, if Slauson was bad last year and still started then you would have a better idea. But, he didn't suck. After a couple games, Slauson fit in just fine. So the fact that Ducasse didn't surpass him doesn't really say anything negative about Vlad. Feel the same with this as I do about Wilson... not worried, let's wait and see.

Joe McKnight? THAT I am worried about.

Just curious? Why are you worried about McKnight? Do you mean you are just worried that he sucks or is there some vital position he is supposed to play that isn't covered if he does suck? Also, if you expected something out of McKnight then why does it bother you that Kerley might play a role on the team this season?

Okay, so I've been anti-Ducasse. I have a reason. That reason happens to be a family member that is, well, close to the Jets organization in a very hands-on way. Not going further. but yes, believe it or not, I have some "insider information". From what I've been told, Vlad was not intended to be a RT replacemetn for Woody. He was actually being groomed as a big, mean, road-grader type guard, but just didn't have the skills. So he was moved to Rt to see if his ability to work in space might be more suited to his strengths. So far, he has been unimpressive. That's all I got. But its certainly not a ringing endorsement.

Okay, so I've been anti-Ducasse. I have a reason. That reason happens to be a family member that is, well, close to the Jets organization in a very hands-on way. Not going further. but yes, believe it or not, I have some "insider information". From what I've been told, Vlad was not intended to be a RT replacemetn for Woody. He was actually being groomed as a big, mean, road-grader type guard, but just didn't have the skills. So he was moved to Rt to see if his ability to work in space might be more suited to his strengths. So far, he has been unimpressive. That's all I got. But its certainly not a ringing endorsement.

Thanks for the skinny Lance ... that sucks but I'd rather know it upfront and keep expectations low then just shake my head ... like I'm used to doing. Maybe he can have some skills coached into him. He sure seems to have the physicality.

Thanks for the skinny Lance ... that sucks but I'd rather know it upfront and keep expectations low then just shake my head ... like I'm used to doing. Maybe he can have some skills coached into him. He sure seems to have the physicality.

Intercourse this clown - he couldn't play juco ball - cut him

Archived