Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

yeah pretty much what game were you watching ? Also on the tipped pass he looked left and the middle of the field had 3 Jets receivers bunched up where else did you expect Sanchez to look ?

When a QB finds his receiver and throws the football I would think his concentration is getting the ball to the receiver how in that split second could you possibly even begin to think a QB could avoid a tipped pass ?

The main problem with inaccuracy is Sanchez never ever seems to get in a rhythm and thats not just on him its on the entire offense. He has no play action because no one worries about stopping our 2.5 yard juggernaut of a running game .

Schilens was the target and he was open by 10 yards due to blown coverage.

Enough with blaming the running game. He sucks because he sucks. A top-notch running game only makes it less apparent.

I don't understand why you have no ambition for this team to have a solid, reliable QB in a league where the present rules are set up to make passing easier than it's ever been in NFL history. I mean you clearly like the Jets (or like the idea of liking the Jets, since this is what we've been collectively reduced to).

There is no fixing Sanchez. There never was. He doesn't have it, never had it, and never will have it.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Constant pressure"?

lol

Odd thing-again as a point of comparison the jets did get some pressure on Schaub. And in this case a real NFLseeing or knowing a rush was there QB either rolled out to get more time or simply threw it away. That's smart football,a nd for what ever the reason 4 years in Sanchez doesn't do that. He takes hits, he doesn't ptoect the ball, he forces throws and locks in on receivers.

And as much as I've knocked the defense, when you look at last night's game they did a good enough job even giving up all that rushing yardage. Don't know, but that must've been the most disheartening series right before half, when Sanchez pissed away that possession that could of got them even or at least close and instead the Texans get a cheap FG. THere msut be nroken furniture in that lockerroom for that debacle.

If Rex has instilled any heart in this team they should beat the sh*t out of him in the locker room.

Once they brought back Holmes the Jets gave up on having heart. Or any other characteristic of a good football team.

That move and the Tebow move undercut Sanchez. It's not to say he doesn't possess all the faults you mention in this post (though I think he's shorter than 6'2"), but an organization should do whatever it can to support it's young QB. The Jets don't. So Sanchez is in as bad asituation as can be manufactured.

It's a stupid organization. And I feed this beast by going to every single game. Sigh.

Schilens was the target and he was open by 10 yards due to blown coverage.

Enough with blaming the running game. He sucks because he sucks. A top-notch running game only makes it less apparent.

I don't understand why you have no ambition for this team to have a solid, reliable QB in a league where the present rules are set up to make passing easier than it's ever been in NFL history. I mean you clearly like the Jets (or like the idea of liking the Jets, since this is what we've been collectively reduced to).

There is no fixing Sanchez. There never was. He doesn't have it, never had it, and never will have it.

So typical of this franchise to hire a defensive coach in the age of the offense in the middle of the most prolific passing game we go Ground and Pound while relying on a guy who 75% of the time grinds out 1 and 2 yard rumbles into the pile...the Jets are always a day late and a dollar short and damn if they aren't the UNluckiest franchise in ALL of sports then I don't know who else could be

Odd thing-again as a point of comparison the jets did get some pressure on Schaub. And in this case a real NFLseeing or knowing a rush was there QB either rolled out to get more time or simply threw it away. That's smart football,a nd for what ever the reason 4 years in Sanchez doesn't do that. He takes hits, he doesn't ptoect the ball, he forces throws and locks in on receivers.

And as much as I've knocked the defense, when you look at last night's game they did a good enough job even giving up all that rushing yardage. Don't know, but that must've been the most disheartening series right before half, when Sanchez pissed away that possession that could of got them even or at least close and instead the Texans get a cheap FG. THere msut be nroken furniture in that lockerroom for that debacle.

I thought Schaub played awful after 1st drive, they went into shell and didnt attack Kyle Wilson

I thought Schaub played awful after 1st drive, they went into shell and didnt attack Kyle Wilson

His stats were nothing special, and I was also surprised they didn't go at Wilson more often. But he didn' make dumb mistakes and the Texans go home with a conference road win. An ideal game for a game manager.

Sanchez had a pretty sh*tty game, but I have some hope for this WR crew. They were getting open. Schillens seems like a quality NFL WR. Hill dropped one that was there. The 2nd best receiver on the team beat Joseph like a red headed stepchild and was criminally underthrown. To tell the truth, if Keller is his security blanket we could be in decent shape the rest of the way. Easy schedule and he just looks like he needs a decent safety valve. I'm wondering how the new FB is at catching the ball. He caught 20 balls last year in Miami and his hands looked good scooping up the fumble. Sanchez certainly seems to like throwing to Reuland out of the backfield.

Sanchez had a pretty sh*tty game, but I have some hope for this WR crew. They were getting open. Schillens seems like a quality NFL WR. Hill dropped one that was there. The 2nd best receiver on the team beat Joseph like a red headed stepchild and was criminally underthrown. To tell the truth, if Keller is his security blanket we could be in decent shape the rest of the way. Easy schedule and he just looks like he needs a decent safety valve. I'm wondering how the new FB is at catching the ball. He caught 20 balls last year in Miami and his hands looked good scooping up the fumble. Sanchez certainly seems to like throwing to Reuland out of the backfield.

where are EZ games please, i think Luck eats this secondary alive and he will attack Wilson

JJ Watt looked like Reggie White

Everyone looks like Reggie White when the QB just stands there or doesn't know how to avoid the rush or doesn't recognize a blitz is coming from one side. If every QB did that against us, our lousy pass rush would be getting another 3 sacks per game.

Everyone looks like Reggie White when the QB just stands there or doesn't know how to avoid the rush or doesn't recognize a blitz is coming from one side. If every QB did that against us, our lousy pass rush would be getting another 3 sacks per game.

Which is amazing because you'd think that without Holmes cancering him into staring down his receivers, this shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Officially off the Sanchez bandwagon. He's plain and simple too inaccurate. If you look at the pass to Kelsey before half ball would have thrown way behind him. Also the pass to to open Schillens was headed for Kelsey - check the replay. Don't get me started on the Cumberland and cromartie passes

Officially off the Sanchez bandwagon. He's plain and simple too inaccurate. If you look at the pass to Kelsey before half ball would have thrown way behind him. Also the pass to to open Schillens was headed for Kelsey - check the replay. Don't get me started on the Cumberland and cromartie passes

Seebold?

Grammer?

only quote EZ game we have maybe Jax but MJD could rush for 200

Look, you want to argue that no game is easy for this team? Fine. I can buy that. Do you honestly think that the Niners and Texans aren't as good as anybody they face the rest of the way? I personally think the Steelers are too, but at least they have played badly enough that you can say they suck. They play the Pats twice. The other powerhouses they face are the Cards and Chargers. I quake with fear. Also, my point was that the defenses will be weaker. The Pats are not a defensive powerhouse. The Niners, Texans and Steelers are. Three in the top 8. You could argue the Seahawks and Cards, but that is over 11 games, not 5.

So, just for recording purposes, in the interest of keeping the running tally going...

We can't blame Sanchez for:

Tipped passes.

Interceptions.

Fumbles.

Hurries.

Sacks.

Bad decisions.

Staring down WR's.

The running game suffering in part due to the line being constantly stacked.

The defense being tired.

Cromartie not making circus catches.

Getting Kerley blown up by a safety on a wide open bomb. A bomb dude.

Anything Tebow.

That about cover it?

Jets came close to beating the Texans, even with all our injuries! Missed opportunities was the difference. Sanchez ineffective when it counted. Tebow providing some hope and a breath of fresh air. Defense played well; offense came on too late, with mismanaged time-outs and needless penalties.

Jets came close to beating the Texans, even with all our injuries! Missed opportunities was the difference. Sanchez ineffective when it counted. Tebow providing some hope and a breath of fresh air. Defense played well; offense came on too late, with mismanaged time-outs and needless penalties.

Did you watch Aryan Foster channel Earl Campbell?

Week after week the Jets D make the opposing backs look like Eric Dickerson or Campbell.

yeah pretty much what game were you watching ? Also on the tipped pass he looked left and the middle of the field had 3 Jets receivers bunched up where else did you expect Sanchez to look ?

When a QB finds his receiver and throws the football I would think his concentration is getting the ball to the receiver how in that split second could you possibly even begin to think a QB could avoid a tipped pass ?

The main problem with inaccuracy is Sanchez never ever seems to get in a rhythm and thats not just on him its on the entire offense. He has no play action because no one worries about stopping our 2.5 yard juggernaut of a running game .

This guy loves horrible QB's.

LOL, Rutgers

Sanchez sucks, and his failures are on him, as I've mentioned before about his NFL leading off-target incompletions. That said, I see the Jets' onfield failures in the following order of culpability based on the supposed ground & pound/stout defense philosophy by Rex:

1. Can't run the ball

2. Can't defend the run

3. Can't get off the field on 3rd down

4. Can't complete enough passes

LOL, Rutgers

Sanchez sucks, and his failures are on him, as I've mentioned before about his NFL leading off-target incompletions. That said, I see the Jets' onfield failures in the following order of culpability based on the supposed ground & pound/stout defense philosophy by Rex:

1. Can't run the ball

2. Can't defend the run

3. Can't get off the field on 3rd down

4. Can't complete enough passes

How is a 48 % completion rate only the 4th concern on that list? That's like, what you need to do to win in the NFL. The other problems would basically wash away if we could fix # 4.

We almost won last night despite Foster getting 150+ on the ground and our run game doing nothing. What does that tell you?

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN

RT @wingoz Sanchez is first QB since Stoney Case of 1999 Ravens wth 4 straight games of 25+ passes & completion percentage under 50% #nyj

We've reached Stoney Case territory.

wow-too bad he owner is too busy to be there to give his input. Like telling Rex Ryan that he wats either Tim Tebow or Greg McElroy to be the starter next week

Mehta's been after the Jets since they made him look bad on the Tim Tebow thing.

IIRC, two of Sanchez's tipped passes last night were completely on JJ Watt, that freak of nature who apparently doesn't do anything but tip passes. The rest were all on Sanchez. Get the ball up, dude.

Mehta's been after the Jets since they made him look bad on the Tim Tebow thing.

IIRC, two of Sanchez's tipped passes last night were completely on JJ Watt, that freak of nature who apparently doesn't do anything but tip passes. The rest were all on Sanchez. Get the ball up, dude.

You know common sense tells you that here is a monter guy standing there in front of you, watching your eyes, watching your ARM. Why couldn't SOMEBODY on that whole offensive staff come up with the idea that maybe, just maybe they should be using pump fakes on every pass whenever that guy is in front of Sanchez? Why couldn't Sanchez think of that? I didn't see ONE SINGLE PUMP FAKE ALL NIGHT.

Archived