Anyone catch postgame on SNY?

KINGDIRK

I stayed up to see what Lucas, Jenkins & Company had to say. They talked a ton of sh*t and deservedly so. But someone needs to critique these idiots.

Case in point: They were stuck on this idea that a huge Jets problem is that everyone on this team is comfortable and feel their jobs are safe. Jenkins is stuck on a theory that a big issue is the Jets talk too much.

Why wont one of these clowns step up and say the truth. Forget about everything else, the problem is TALENT or lack thereof. This roster is awful.

How is any team supposed to be successful with this:

No QB

No #1 WR (a healthy Holmes is a 2 being paid like a 1 of course)

No RB

No TE (enough of the Keller love.This is approaching JAG status)

An average Oline

Why dont these SNY morons stop flapping and take the GM and the roster to task??

I stayed up to see what Lucas, Jenkins & Company had to say. They talked a ton of sh*t and deservedly so. But someone needs to critique these idiots.

Case in point: They were stuck on this idea that a huge Jets problem is that everyone on this team is comfortable and feel their jobs are safe. Jenkins is stuck on a theory that a big issue is the Jets talk too much.

Why wont one of these clowns step up and say the truth. Forget about everything else, the problem is TALENT or lack thereof. This roster is awful.

No QB

No RB

An average Oline

Why dont these SNY morons stop flapping and take the GM and the roster to task??

What Jenkins has been saying is pretty damning.

Part of the reason they're comfortable is because there's no talent behind them. The other reason they're comfortable is because Rex coaches them like he's running for Class President. Like Herm, player's coaches always get steamrolled in the end.

I agree with it actually. everyone in the NFL is fast, strong and tough

the guys just collecting checks fold the tent as soon as they fall behind to the motivated guys

it's just so painfully obvious they don't give a sh*t

and that comes from rex and his blind loyalty and blowing smoke up thier asses. give namath credit, he called this last year

I thought what they said was essentially correct. They also hammered Sanchez, deservedly so. Rex does coddle these guys yoo much. I also agreed with what Schein said. Cut Bart Scott right now. It would send a small message and you get rid of some dead weight as well.

I thought what they said was essentially correct. They also hammered Sanchez, deservedly so. Rex does coddle these guys yoo much. I also agreed with what Schein said. Cut Bart Scott right now. It would send a small message and you get rid of some dead weight as well.

not to mention the guy behind him has already proven he's better.

This is my biggest issue with Sanchez. Bench him. Does that mean he can never play QB for the Jets again? No that doesn't mean that. It means that he played like shit and he was held accountable. Same for Bart Scott. Except in Bart's case it does mean he will be benched forever.

I like Tom's line about coaching like he is running for class president.

If he believes Sanchez can be a good QB, that is all the more reason to be harder on him.

This is my biggest issue with Sanchez. Bench him. Does that mean he can never play QB for the Jets again? No that doesn't mean that. It means that he played like sh*t and he was held accountable. Same for Bart Scott. Except in Bart's case it does mean he will be benched forever.

If he believes Sanchez can be a good QB, that is all the more reason to be harder on him.

aren't we far beyond talking about this reasonably at this point? I mean, it's an utter and absurd joke. It's well into psychotic.

No QB

No RB

An average Oline

They are 100% right. It's not that they didn't say things that weren't true. They still talk a bunch of stuff. But they can't talk about other teams, because other teams whup that ---, so they make fun of the back up QB, because they know he won't smack them around, like other teams do.

The problem is the Jets have HUNDREDS OF PROBLEMS! They focused on some, but you see others.

I love their postgame show. What's important is no rose-colored glasses.....

BD

This is my biggest issue with Sanchez. Bench him. Does that mean he can never play QB for the Jets again? No that doesn't mean that. It means that he played like sh*t and he was held accountable. Same for Bart Scott. Except in Bart's case it does mean he will be benched forever.

I agree with you Max 100% on Sanchez. However, who is going to be hard on him? Rex? Sparano?

They need to get an QB Coach or an OC that is actually offensively inclined. If you are going to put a voice in his ear, put one that knows what they are doing.

Problem with benching Sanchez is there's no one to replace him. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

There's one thing that has made SNY unwatchable for me it's Kris Jenkins. Now Damien Woody is the other guy right there with Fatso that clearly have an agenda and hold resentments towards the Jets: tannenbaum or Johnson mostly. Neither one has gotten over the fact that it was the Jets who ended their careers. Jenkins was justified, Woody should have stayed another year

This is what has turned me against Rex. His utter refusal to bench Sanchez, even for a series, is mind boggling. You don't need to be an offensive guru to know that Sanchez needs to be benched for a game to get his crap together. It's like keeping a pitcher on the mound after he has given up 7 runs. What good does it do, he is shot.

I also blame him for keeping Cavanugh around. He let him fester forever in the offseason and then extends him at the last second. WTF was that all about. The guy is useless.

There's one thing that has made SNY unwatchable for me it's Kris Jenkins. Now Damien Woody is the other guy right there with Fatso that clearly have an agenda and hold resentments towards the Jets: tannenbaum or Johnson mostly. Neither one has gotten over the fact that it was the Jets who ended their careers. Jenkins was justified, Woody should have stayed another year

The Jets didn't end Jenkins' career or Woody's. They both retired.

Jenkins decided that playing a little while longer wasn't worth the injury risk. Two blown out knees and he's a huge, huge guy with young kids and doesn't want to risk being a cripple. He said as much. Woody was cut for cap reasons and if he really wanted to keep playing there is about a 100% chance he would have found a job someplace in 2011.

Woody bitter at the Jets? They resurrected his friggin' career, got him the f*ck out of Detroit, and gave him a huge contract no one else was likely to offer.

They had nothing bad to say about the team after they left and Jenkins has a job covering the Jets. He was miserable in Carolina and doesn't say a single bad word about them.

I really just think they both think the Jets players and their attitudes suck, plus they have a low opinion of the coaches, and it's really that simple.

The Jets didn't end Jenkins' career or Woody's. They both retired.

Jenkins decided that playing a little while longer wasn't worth the injury risk. Two blown out knees and he's a huge, huge guy with young kids and doesn't want to risk being a cripple. He said as much. Woody was cut for cap reasons and if he really wanted to keep playing there is about a 100% chance he would have found a job someplace in 2011.

Woody bitter at the Jets? They resurrected his friggin' career, got him the f*ck out of Detroit, and gave him a huge contract no one else was likely to offer.

They had nothing bad to say about the team after they left and Jenkins has a job covering the Jets. He was miserable in Carolina and doesn't say a single bad word about them.

I really just think they both think the Jets players and their attitudes suck, plus they have a low opinion of the coaches, and it's really that simple.

not from the conversations I and other Jets fans had with DWoody over on Twitter. He absolutly was bitter and thought they should have kept him one more year SE...

not from the conversations I and other Jets fans had with DWoody over on Twitter. He absolutly was bitter and thought they should have kept him one more year SE...

Really? I didn't know that.

Well we had to cut him...so we could re-sign Santonio Holmes and David Harris.

Seriously, though, it wasn't that simple because of the lockout. And if he wanted to play he could still play. Then again I probably couldn't name a lot of players not named Sanchez or Harris or Holmes who like Tannenbaum anyway.

I always got the impression that he was insulted by the idea he could be put out on the street and still jump when/if they called him to play on a non-guaranteed contract.

I agree with it actually. everyone in the NFL is fast, strong and tough

the guys just collecting checks fold the tent as soon as they fall behind to the motivated guys

it's just so painfully obvious they don't give a sh*t

and that comes from rex and his blind loyalty and blowing smoke up thier asses. give namath credit, he called this last year

Yep and Namath got killed by many here.

As much as Mike Francesa is hated in these parts and has a agenda due to Jets not appearing on his show, he also has been pretty spot on in pointing out the teams failures in areas like the draft , coaching up Sanchez, bringing in malcontents and always reacting to the teams rapid decline with non plus press conferences.

We always new that Rex's bravado and big talk would set this organization up for a very ugly period when things went sour. That time is here. Everyone from the owner, CS to the players seems to have stopped working hard after the success of 2010.

As for SNY, they have pretty much become a clown cast of characters now who think that they and their reaction is the chief topic of the post game show as evidenced in them having to show us fans tweeting in to ask how Lucas blood pressure was.

The Jets being the prime time turkey day game and an embarassing one at that may end up being a blessing in disguise if Woody actually does care about winning. Any owner who values W's won't stand for the product we saw.

If things remain status quo and no one loses their job over this then we are in dire straits as long as he is the owner.

This is what has turned me against Rex. His utter refusal to bench Sanchez, even for a series, is mind boggling. You don't need to be an offensive guru to know that Sanchez needs to be benched for a game to get his crap together. It's like keeping a pitcher on the mound after he has given up 7 runs. What good does it do, he is shot.

I also blame him for keeping Cavanugh around. He let him fester forever in the offseason and then extends him at the last second. WTF was that all about. The guy is useless.

The Cavanaugh decision is a puzzling one. I fear they wanted the Haley \ Sparano combo but lost him due to money.

Archived