Jets vs Bears! Who you picking!?!?

Smo0v3mik3

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bears had only like 90 total yards in the middle of the 3rd quarter. They REALLY took advantage of the amount of penalties the 9ers committed. The game was hard to watch. But yeah, we can beat them. I say we win 30-23

Yup -- they also took advantage of 3 Kaepernick interceptions -- win the turnover battle and win the game.  Bears special teams are also worst in the NFL after two weeks -- maybe we can get a big play on Specials this week.

National spotlight, home game, over a week of doubters filling the newspapers and message boards with nonsense...  Jets win big and silence the "experts".

Some would call this a statement game, no?

Jets lose by 20+ points. They seemingly always show up half-hearted and unprepared for statement games.

Some would call this a statement game, no?

Jets lose by 20+ points. They seemingly always show up half-hearted and unprepared for statement games.

Like last years Monday night game against the Falcons..  or the way they finished up the last few games of last year. 

Rex uses you and like-minded peoples opinions as fuel.  He will feast on your doubt and leave you scrambling to find reasons to hate him. 

Joke's on you. Doubters filling message boards with nonsense makes the Jets better at football.

Actually the jokes on both of you clowns.  I have it on high authority that the incessant whining you and your ilk spew finds it's way into the coaches and players ears.  In a bizarre way you and the Mehtas of the world do in fact serve a purpose.

Actually the jokes on both of you clowns.  I have it on high authority that the incessant whining you and your ilk spew finds it's way into the coaches and players ears.  In a bizarre way you and the Mehtas of the world do in fact serve a purpose.

Wouldn't this make us better fans than people like Pac and Joe "White Pac" Brod?

1063153.gif

Archived