***JETS V DOLPHINS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD***

T0mShane

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idzik's QB just threw for 358/3tds and his top FA pickup caught 10 balls for 220.  Is that Idzik's fault they haven't done anything like that all seaon, or is it the coaching? I tend to think it may be the coaching.

CBS great announcing team missed that also, i mentioned it before.

Idzik's QB just threw for 358/3tds and his top FA pickup caught 10 balls for 220.  Is that Idzik's fault they haven't done anything like that all seaon, or is it the coaching? I tend to think it may be the coaching.

maybe because they were playing in a meaningless game where the other team quit. 

Idzik's QB just threw for 358/3tds and his top FA pickup caught 10 balls for 220. Is that Idzik's fault they haven't done anything like that all seaon, or is it the coaching? I tend to think it may be the coaching.

And the timeouts after first downs are all on idzik too!! Good/Rex bad/idzik

lol, you're going to take the one good game they had against a team who was revolting at having their sh*t coach brought back in a meaningless game instead of the multiple other games that show the direct opposite. You sir, are Candide.

Rex sucks. Idzik sucks more.

maybe because they were playing in a meaningless game where the other team quit. 

I don't disagree.

Just pointing out that not everything Idzik has touched has turned to sh*t. I'd put just as much blame on the coaching staff as the roster for this year. I won't mind at all when both are shown the door, but this 'poor Rex' bullsh*t got old in 2012.

yup, your the man…according to you only getting blown out in 25% of our games is something to be proud of.

Dude, you dont get it.  It is not just this season why many fans feel passionate about Rex.  This guy has been here for 6 years and taken this team to two afcc.  Always shown how proud he is to be Jets.  His players plays until the last minute.  I'm not blind to see  that with the roster put up by idsik, still almost every game was very winnable with the exception of kc, sd and buff.  

Quick: out of the 12 draft picks Idzik used this year, identify 2 players that deserve to be on this roster next season.

lol, you're going to take the one good game they had against a team who was revolting at having their sh*t coach brought back in a meaningless game instead of the multiple other games that show the direct opposite. You sir, are Candide.

Rex sucks. Idzik sucks more.

Nope. I don't think Geno is a good NFL QB. But he was worth a 2nd round flier for a team that only had Butt Fumble on the roster at the position at the time.

I don't disagree.

Just pointing out that not everything Idzik has touched has turned to sh*t. I'd put just as much blame on the coaching staff as the roster for this year. I won't mind at all when both are shown the door, but this 'poor Rex' bullsh*t got old in 2012.

it doesn't matter.   Idzik failed at the most basic function of his job....fielding a credible team.   His draft was atrocious, he mismanaged both the OL and the CB position, and he passed on viable NFL QB's to push all in with Geno.   To top it off he wasted next year's cap money and draft pick on Percy Harvin who will be playing elsewhere in 2015.   Idzik is a man who talks a good game but was in way over his head as an NFL GM.   Using 12 picks in the draft was mind-numbing, missing on all the WR picks was an almost impossibility but he managed to pull it off. 

There is a very good chance that idiot Johnson or some other foolish owner buys this line of Rex Ryan's BS. Which at this point is stunning. 

Lucas saying Rex is gonna have his choice of either Bears or Falcons and should sit back and pick wisely….lol Ray has lost it

The only good thing about this game is that not one of this weeks thousands and thousands of yellow dishrags were seen even though it looked like there were only about 25000 lonely fans in the Miramar dump...and the big huge massive towel waving display....anybody see that dopey thing??

Archived