2015 Mets thread!

adb280z

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gerome

Jerry Lundergard opened his big yap about 60 feet 6 inches.

Now he knows the tooth.and he cant handle the tooth and neither can u. Royals in 6 B.

Thor kicked their ass. They needed to get angry? lol Great prediction too. Maybe you have a prediction for todays college games. You have quite the life there, trolling a Mets thread on a Jets forum. Your a douche bag and always will be. Live with that.

you're not a mets fan. You're a pathetic internet troll that gets off on pouring salt on the wounds of regular fans watching their favorite team suffer. 

Nope a Mets fans who hates seeing his team lose.  The only thing worse is the teenagers who pop up to be optimistic when things aren't looking it, regaling themselves  as the "true fans"

I remember the joys of 86 and the punishment of 2000, this is looking like the latter.

yes seriously. I'll gladly send him (and you if you'd like)a bottle of jergens to lube up the boxspring because only a internet troll ****boy would troll a mets World Series thread after a game like this one. 

Cut it out, or take a vacation. 

Was a bad play, but not the reason the Mets lost. 

Yeah for me Murph's error was disturbing but Clippard's pitching was much worse. I don't know what has happened to him. It's hard to think that he was once a closer as well as a very good 8th inning guy before coming here..

Need three pitching gems in a row now.

After Murphy's error, you could hear a pin drop in the bar I was in. I can't think of a bigger screw up since Buckner. Just devastating.

Actually ESPN did a poll and this one finished second behind Buckner.

2001:

Three outs from the New York Yankees' fourth consecutive Series title, the game's greatest-ever closer couldn't finish the job. Rivera made a throwing error, hit a batter and gave up three hits, including Luis Gonzalez's soft single over a drawn-in infield as the Arizona Diamondbacks won the title.

Sometimes when one's intent is to troll they overlook things that occurred right under their nose.

Actually ESPN did a poll and this one finished second behind Buckner.

2001:

Three outs from the New York Yankees' fourth consecutive Series title, the game's greatest-ever closer couldn't finish the job. Rivera made a throwing error, hit a batter and gave up three hits, including Luis Gonzalez's soft single over a drawn-in infield as the Arizona Diamondbacks won the title.

Sometimes when one's intent is to troll they overlook things that occurred right under their nose.

The Yankee fanboy's intent was obvious.

This season is on the precipice and ,most likely over for the Mets. They will have had a great season, and lost to a better team, in my opinion. No disgrace in that.

But the Mets will have blown an opportunity. That is disappointing. They did not give their best effort. 

Although the future appears bright, there is no guarantee they will be back in this spotlight. Baseball seasons are fickle and anything can happen. Regardless, this season holds so much joy and inspiration. This is a team that was built the right way, in the tradition of other Mets teams.

It will be with utmost interest that I see how Harvey attacks this game tonight.

Was at the game last night. Man, that was rough. Lot of losses in my life that have stung between the Mets Jets and Knicks, that ranked right up there with the worst of the worst.

Done in by Tyler Clippard and Daniel Murphy. **** man.

I know you don't want to hear it right now because I know I wouldn't but Conforto and Matz performed really really well, the mets future is bright as heck without those 2, with those 2 it's even better. You guys have to be excited for the future no matter what happens the rest of the series. 

I know you don't want to hear it right now because I know I wouldn't but Conforto and Matz performed really really well, the mets future is bright as heck without those 2, with those 2 it's even better. You guys have to be excited for the future no matter what happens the rest of the series. 

Very excited. I'll always look back on this season fondly and it's been one hell of a ride. But today, today baseball has crushed me. As it usually does, however this one has some awful context to it that the baseball gods probably could have spared us. But they didn't, because they are dickheads.

You show up on the 186th day of the baseball season, to talk baseball. And to talk Royals. How fun.

Congrats to the Royals, and mostly to you. 

What else to expect from a 1st class Patsy douchebag. He couldn't even point to Kansas city on a map.

The Royals earned everything.

They do not quit. A close fame like tonight you wont win.

Then the Mets earned everything in '86. 

Yeah for me Murph's error was disturbing but Clippard's pitching was much worse. I don't know what has happened to him. It's hard to think that he was once a closer as well as a very good 8th inning guy before coming here..

Need three pitching gems in a row now.

Clippard threw 17 pitches; five were in the strike zone, the rest weren't even close. Surprised he stayed in after the first walk.

Was a bad play, but not the reason the Mets lost. 

Sure going to Clippard was not wise, and even less wise to keep him in after the first walk, but that error was the difference between 1st and 3rd with 2 outs up 1  vs. 1st and 3rd with 1 out tied. It was a critical error and a good case can be made the Mets win without it.

I also didn't like taking out Conforto.

The Royals earned everything.

They do not quit. A close fame like tonight you wont win.

Please, they earned the terrible defense the Mets have played in this series, what a joke. They are an excellent team, but if we played solid defense we could very easily be up 3-1 right now not down 3-1. It is what it is, defense is a part of the game, and the Royals capitalized on it, but the Mets gave it to them just as much as they earned it.

Archived