### Jets \ Bills --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

The guys on SNY are ripping Bowles and the offense and defense. And I agree the first one they should have gone for the 3. And if they had a second FG would have won the game. But these guys fought back and you could see it on the field the players esp Fitz were hyped. What they proved is that they are good enough to beat the Bills. After the punter muffed that ball they should have won this game. And I'm not ripping them like the SNY guys did for letting McCoy get those first downs at the end of the game because McCoy is a great player. Their D played a real good game. 

Edited by Rangers9

This is eerily reminiscent of the Chad Era, where the QB is a few clicks short of being good, but is still ok enough to not embarrass you most weeks. But when the big throws have to be made, the guy throwing it simply doesn't have the ability to do so. With the running game in the tank, and teams not conceding the play-action anymore, Bowles has to really consider what the threshold is to get Bryce Petty some game action. Chasing after the last playoff spot is going to be pretty counterproductive if it means we're simply going to ride Ivory and Fitzpatrick--neither of whom will likely be here next year. In a few weeks, of we're still clinging to .500, some decisions have to be made.

• Upvote 3

Game over.  

Wow.  Just wow.  

This is on coaching.  No if ands or buts about it.

Rex kicks us in the dick. 

Unreal

I agree that the game is on Bowles, but Rex sucked to.  Having no time outs with 10+ in the game is dumb.  Bowles was just a bit worst, and lost. So yeah I guess you could Rex out coached him