STOP defending a max 6 win QB

Villain The Foe

Which is a damn shame. Fitz was obviously not right after that TD run yet the coaching staff sent him back out there to throw 2 consecutive INT's. They sent him out there after he broke his hand then sent him out there after surgery. 

NOTHING this coaching staff has done the past month has been correct. 

You mean like starting Antonio Cromartie after he was "all better"?

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rather than continuing this pissing match with blind folks who dont see that Geno sucks, Ill be taking a break for a few days and turn this place over to joew and the rest of the Smith pom pom wavers

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

Geno isn't playing and sucking it up, letting the season go down the drain.  

That would be Fitz.  And the Fitz Pom Pom wavers.  Who are too stubborn or blind to admit that Fitz sucks but want us to believe their psychic powers can guarantee what a different QB would do.  

Rather than continuing this pissing match with blind folks who dont see that Geno sucks, Ill be taking a break for a few days and turn this place over to joew and the rest of the Smith pom pom wavers

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

it's too bad you don't worship a god that's a winner

I'm not defending him. He's an average QB. He's not great, not even good.

But I prefer him as a leader over Geno Smith. I would go to war with Fitz over Geno. Might lost with both, but I would feel more safe with Fitz than Geno.

It's not about the ability. Geno has better ability. It's about the leadership

Nothing says leadership like a game ending INT.

I don't know how true this is, but I heard from someone who I trust, that has inside connections with the Jets, that MANY of the players have gone to Bowles and asked him not to play Geno if Fitz is capable of going. If this is true, its unlikely we will see Geno in because Bowles will lose the team.

Manish?

The only people who are mad about this, are those that actually thought Fitz would carry us through a season - despite 10+ years of evidence to the contrary. A true "Jets fan" dillusion. I make no predictions about Geno, but it was clear from August, what we should have expected from Fitz. A handful of decent quarters, but plenty of losses along the way.

What's a bigger problem right now, is why the fck no one on this team knows how to play defense. What the fck. 

Bowles... it's on you now. You wanted to keep Locker-room respect by not making "knee jerk" benchings... well. It's time. Play the players who want to play. Or GTFO.

I'm not defending him. He's an average QB. He's not great, not even good.

But I prefer him as a leader over Geno Smith. I would go to war with Fitz over Geno. Might lost with both, but I would feel more safe with Fitz than Geno.

It's not about the ability. Geno has better ability. It's about the leadership

i dont want to hear about leadership ability when he has never lead a team to a winning record in over 10 seasons in the league and still making mistakes that rookies make. 

i dont want to hear about leadership ability when he has never lead a team to a winning record in over 10 seasons in the league and still making mistakes that rookies make. 

It is funny.  Keep hearing out his leadership but its always someone else to blame for not having won more than 6.  

Keep hearing how accurate he is.  I don't see it, passes are rarely on target.  Considering how most of his passers are short to mid range passes, hard to do.

Keep hearing how smart he is but he makes just as many mistakes as Geno made in his 2nd season.  He's 2 INTs behind what Geno compiled over his entire 2014 season.

It is funny.  Keep hearing out his leadership but its always someone else to blame for not having won more than 6.  

Keep hearing how accurate he is.  I don't see it, passes are rarely on target.  Considering how most of his passers are short to mid range passes, hard to do.

Keep hearing how smart he is but he makes just as many mistakes as Geno made in his 2nd season.  He's 2 INTs behind what Geno compiled over his entire 2014 season.

he plays like 7th round rookie qb. Its the same mistakes over and over. If geno made that same scramble into the endzone and got nailed like that all youd hear is how dumb geno is. But instead its fitz so hes "gutsy leader"

Yates was making homemade nachos and playin fantasy football 3 weeks ago and just came in and handily out played him.

Never supported Chad if you are going to make false accusations at least make a better effort to prove it. 

I remember you supporting Rich Kotite or was it Al Groh

I said my bad it couldn't be you if you were never on JI and there are other joewillys out there.. Rich Kotite??? how many football sites existed then??LOL

This all has to be a bad dream no way the Jets are 5-5 with the best defense in the league many say and the best new head coach in football no way in hell 

Put down the crack pipe. This D is mediocre at best. Slow Lbers, no pass rush from the all #1 Dline , vastly overpaid CB's . 

I said during the offseason and in the preseason. And though I supported Fitz when the season started, it was because he's a Jet. 

I said it time and time again, no matter how great this guy starts a season he has NEVER....EVER, had more than 6 wins in a season in his 11 year career. The man went 4-1 and all of the Anti-Geno guys (because they're really not Fitz fans, lets be serious here) was living it up. Even then I said it, and though I was being sensible people said that I and others were hating and all this other crap. I went as far as even showing the guys professional history and showed how this isnt the first time he went 4-1 and ended the season losing the rest of the games except 1. 

Ryan Fitzpatrick is NOT the guy currently on this football team. Geno Smith needs to start, period. You dont have to like it. Fitzpatrick provided the naysayers with their opportunity and the Jets are 1-4 after the hot 4-1 start. This should not have been a surprise to anyone who would just LOOK. In comparison to Fitz/Geno, people trashed Geno who's been in the league for just 2 full seasons yet overlook a decade worth of mediocrity because it was in a different NFL Jersey. 

To end this, we should have traded for Mike Glennon. 

No thanks, I would honestly rather have Kaepernick then waste a draft pick on Glennon. 

Maybe we should also be talking about how total dogsh*t Revis played today, given his play all but single-handedly cost us the game.

Just say'in, some stinky dead fish washing up on "Revis Island" these days.

I'd also like to know why our D is so disappointing this year.  I thought this D was supposed to be special, nay, historic, it was so loaded with talent.

Instead, it's quite pedestrian.  

Alot of reasons right now this team isn't winning.  Bad QB play, weak RB and O-line play, WR with butter hands (especially the Rookie), injuries, and a pretty average Defense that was supposed to be all-pro.

Archived