Tom Coughlin puts N.J home on the market.

joewilly12

I didn't even need any fancy mouse tricks, just a little effort

The three-bedroom, four-bath townhouse was built in 2002 in the English Tudor village-style development designed by Eleanore Pettersen, who apprenticed under Frank Lloyd Wright and who built former President Richard Nixon's Saddle River home. (Nixon also lived in Bears Nest in his final years.)

The development features a club house with dining room, billiards room, and gymnasium, plus a swimming pool, hot tub, putting green, bocce court and tennis courts. Taxes are $19,409, records show. 

Coughlin, 69, also owns a house in Atlantic Beach, Fla., from his days as the Jaguars coach — Coughlin's daughter Keli told the Florida Times-Union last year that her parents plan to live there full-time when he decides to retire. Real estate records show the couple appear to have purchased another, smaller townhome in Wyckoff in May for $720,000, although it's unclear if they are living in it or are planning to live there.

After a bad loss to the Washington Redskins on Sunday, the Giants are 5-6 and struggling to get into the postseason. There has been speculation for several years that Coughlin — the oldest head coach in the NFL — has been on the verge of retirement. Real estate transactions are likely to fuel those rumors.

His house in Atlantic Beach is unreal.  He's huge in the community in Jax.  He runs the Jay Fund, which is a local charity that supports families who are dealing with children who have cancer. Coughlin was giving plugs on the radio all day long.  I donated $96 to the cause.  It's a great charity that has had an amazing impact on the community.

Jax is pretty much the best city in the country so I'm not surprised he's moving back.  Anyone who leaves, always comes back.  You just cant beat the lifestyle. 

If someone was interested in buying it they would be they were relevant to the story I couldn't post them without posting the link,it seems Larz even tried and failed. 

no one is asking you to post the photo galleries. We're asking you to copy and paste the text of the articles with the links. It doesn't take that much effort and a lot of other posters do it just fine. You don't even try.

no one is asking you to post the photo galleries. We're asking you to copy and paste the text of the articles with the links. It doesn't take that much effort and a lot of other posters do it just fine. You don't even try.

Ok I have someone looking into the problem sorry to cause an issue,if I cant do it I wont post links anymore. 

Ok I have someone looking into the problem sorry to cause an issue,if I cant do it I wont post links anymore. 

Do you have a mouse?

You place the cursor over the text and hold down the LEFT button down highlighting the text.

Then, click the RIGHT button and scroll down to click COPY. Its saved, Click on the cursor in a new thread and then RIGHT click again and scroll down to click PASTE. The text should appear.

Practice in an email to yourself or something.

It's time for things to come full circle.  We had them beat years ago, only for Victor Cruz to suddenly burn us for a 99 yard pass which sent us into a multiyear tailspin and the Giants on to the Super Bowl.  Now it's time for our revenge and the Giants pending tailspin.  Coughlin knows this obviously, hence selling his home. 

Having 2 Lombardi's and kicking the Pats* to the curb twice pretty much guarantees he gets to leave on his own terms and on his own timetable.

Wait, are you saying he might just want to sell his place?  OMG, really, lol

He could be thinking about retirement. He's not getting fired, ever

He's already bought a smaller $720,000 home in Wyckoff that might already be living in, so there's not that much of a story.  About the only thing I can figure is that Coughlin figures it's easier to sell a smaller house than a bigger house when he retires to Florida, so he's moving into a smaller house now anticipating retirement in the next few years.

I think Coughlin will be the coach as long as the Giants want to go with Eli as QB.  If and when the Giants decide it's time for a tear down and rebuild, I think Coughlin will be phased out respectfully.  At his age, I don't think Coughlin wants to undertake a whole rebuild with a new QB anyway.

Archived