To QB or not QB?

varjet

It is possible that in the 2nd and 3rd rounds tonight there will be players that the Jets are fairly certain can start and contribute and positions other than QB- OL, OLB, CB, TE. There could be QB prospects who are all projects and uncertain? If we think we can sign Fitz for 2-3 years, do we take a chance on Hackenburg or Cook and pass up a Le'Raven Clark, or a Correa?

Adam SchefterVerified account
‏@AdamSchefter
Dr. James Andrews, who examined Myles Jack in December, told the UCLA LB today that he does not need micro-fracture surgery.

You have to be ******* kidding me, this news COMES OUT TODAY AFTER THE 1ST RD!   This year is the ultimate screw the stars episode of the NFL draft!

There are expected to be some trade ups early in the 2nd round esp for D-line players. And then a run on Qbs. I hope we don't participate in that and either draft in position or trade back since we don't have a 5th or 6th round pick. Of course on day 3 we need a punter bad.

I think Macc is taking Hackenberg or cook if available.  Interestingly they'll prob both take at least a year.  In theory we could trade for Glennon and have an immediate starter.  If we draft a QB it doesn't solve our problems for this year.  Yet I still think we're going to.  Glennon will be available without giving up a pick next year 

Archived