Thank You Faba - Retirement Party

Maxman

Congrats, Frank. You got to retire having worn the same uni your whole career. Max sold BP, TomShane, GOB, and myself to the sex slave trade years ago, just for some free advertising on MySpace. He'll still boast that He got the better deal.

Thanks for the hard work.

Having moderated/Admin(ed?) in the past, it's not only a thankless job, it's an easily criticized job.  

Should have a ring of honor for mods:

Here lay the moderators of yesteryear, those who sacrificed their (social) lives for the advancement of civil conversations, lol. 

10 minutes ago, win4ever said:

Thanks for the hard work.

Having moderated/Admin(ed?) in the past, it's not only a thankless job, it's an easily criticized job.  

Should have a ring of honor for mods:

Here lay the moderators of yesteryear, those who sacrificed their (social) lives for the advancement of civil conversations, lol. 

Who dared to criticize Faba? I will **** them up

1 hour ago, NoBowles said:

I'll take the job since nobody else wants to do it. But I want good pay, and good benefits, and I don't mean the kind of benefits that go on in the mod lounge, I mean health care and vacation time. Please message me with your top offer and I will consider.

Check your messages, I just sent our best offer. 

Thanks for the kind words- just time for me to step back into just to  be a participant when i can here with many life changes over the past year triggering it. Met so many great people from these Jet boards except for one Tom Shane -hah

4 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Nope.  Do not know the name.  Guy was a nut?

Pretty level headed. Much like Klecko as mod. 

4 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

About this party... will there be cake?

I am pretty sure that he threatened my life once. 

You totally deserved it. 

22 hours ago, HessStation said:

I suppose this should be considered a high compliment. But I honestly have no idea who any of the mods are on this site. Besides Crusher as Mafia Overlord. Good job by everybody involved. Thanks for not being dicks. *salutes  

This is pretty much it. Awesome place for Jet fans. Thanks to Max and other mods for all they do to keep this place best Jets fan site on earth. And have a happy retirement faba/ Thanks for all you have done. 

23 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I know long posts are not faba's style, but I'd love to see a retirement speech. 

14 hours ago, faba said:

Thanks for the kind words- just time for me to step back into just to  be a participant when i can here with many life changes over the past year triggering it. Met so many great people from these Jet boards except for one Tom Shane -hah

I'll take it!

On 2/20/2017 at 7:11 PM, Maxman said:

I would like to thank Faba for 12 years of esteemed moderator service. Frank was an original moderator here at JetNation and he has decided to hang up the keyboard. I have benefited from his calm style over the years, and I regularly asked his thoughts on issues here. He never let us down. And he saved a lot of you along the way. :)

Frank - thank you so much for doing a tough job all these years and making it look easy. I really appreciate it and I hope to see you at some Jets games next year.

Faba assures me that he will still be checking in regularly and talking Jets football with us. Thank You Frank!

did i hear..  phartee  :rolleyes:

Supersexmontreal_10.jpg

Archived