Sign in to follow this  
DMan77

How Invested Are You?

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
BigRy56    2,216

Jet fans are some of the most passionate in American sports. Everybody can talk all they want but when they kick off on 9/10 we will all be watching and invested......

• Upvote 1

Jet Nut    4,560
4 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

The problem is his efforts with Parcells cost us Belichick.

Belichich, the coach who back then nobody wanted is now an issue. 

RutgersJetFan    84,001
4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I can't imagine Belichick wanting to work for a rube like Woody anyway. Kraft has talked about what he learned from Parcells about getting out of the coach's way, which prepared him for dealing with Belichick. 

Bah.

NoBowles    1,105
5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Given the number of coaching and GM candidates that have refused to even interview here, it's clear that the word is out and etched in stone. Maybe the Ambassador to England thing is our Howie Spira moment, but unfortunately we don't have a Stick Michael or Buck Showalter around to take the reins. 

Sadly this is probably true 

DMan77    333

Really interesting answers; thanks all.

I think it's interesting how some of you are approaching this season with the "bleed green and white" attitude, but also with dampened expectations in general. I'd like to be able to do that too... Love and follow this team as always, but for different reasons than wins and loses.

jack48    6,364

Not much, I gotta say.  Part of it is the experience of watching football/commercials on telly.  Too many stoppages.  I find myself getting annoyed.  As for the Jets, well.....they are gonna stink. How can I invest in that?

Jetster    2,780

I'm more interested this year as Brady just turned 40 years old. Please, please, let Stanford get a hit on him like he got on that Titan QB the other night. I've come to realize that as long as Brady is healthy it doesn't matter who we throw out there against that organization. And it's nothing to be ashamed about, hell, all of you would be high as a kite if we had Big Ben & Antonio Brown but the Pats have taken the Steelers & their idiot head coach Tomlin and smooshed their noses in a big pile of dogsh*t for years too.

So sit back & enjoy the rebuild. There's some young talent, they've drafted some 110% ers that look like they love football & the Pats will again be the type of team these young Jets can strive to be. I love the fact these young guys will get to play the best team in football twice, it'll let them know the type of dedication to their craft it will take to replace them eventually in the AFC East.

Theres no crying in football. Falcons fans had a worse offseason.