If Brady Retired, And Wanted to Get Into Coaching, And You are Woody,Would you let him be the NYJ Offensive Coordinator?

Lizard King

i actually believe that most Jets fans be ok with a straight up trade of Sanchez and Rex for Brady and Bellichek.......#12 green and whites and reebok hoodies would be flying off the shelves at Hermans sporting Goods

would rather rex and brady, but I'm down

Brady isnt that good, he still uses his pad thing on his arm to get the play that the OC tells him to play. He isnt as great as everyone says, excuse me everyone but Jets fans say haha :)

This is too awesome! I think I'll copy and paste it at Patsfans.com

Brady isnt that good, he still uses his pad thing on his arm to get the play that the OC tells him to play. He isnt as great as everyone says, excuse me everyone but Jets fans say haha :)

lolwut.

You mean a QB coach wristband I assume? You know....like the one Peyton wore last year....the one OUR quarterback wears? Some people (you..) need to grow out of this fantasy idea that Brady isn't that good. He's an all-time great. I mean I've seen some horrible arguments as to why he's overrated. But this???? C'mon man...

I'm just wondering how much of our souls we are willing to sell to win a championship. There's no question who the real brains of the operation are up there.....so what say you?

Coach no but i would go on Weight Watchers, Medifast, Jenny Craig, South Beach Diet, Zone Diet, Atkins Diet, Smoothie diet, Get a lap Ban, Get a gastric bypass, get 11 tummy tucks, liposuction and go Vegan all at the same time if he would come be our QB.

Coach no but i would go on Weight Watchers, Medifast, Jenny Craig, South Beach Diet, Zone Diet, Atkins Diet, Smoothie diet, Get a lap Ban, Get a gastric bypass, get 11 tummy tucks, liposuction and go Vegan all at the same time if he would come be our QB.

On that kind of aggressive regime you'd reach your ideal weight by 2024

lolwut.

You mean a QB coach wristband I assume? You know....like the one Peyton wore last year....the one OUR quarterback wears? Some people (you..) need to grow out of this fantasy idea that Brady isn't that good. He's an all-time great. I mean I've seen some horrible arguments as to why he's overrated. But this???? C'mon man...

If you would of read my comment the correct way instead of just looking over it you would know that i said " He isnt as great as everyone says" I never said he wasnt good, but he sure as hell isnt a Manning.

If you would of read my comment the correct way instead of just looking over it you would know that i said " He isnt as great as everyone says" I never said he wasnt good, but he sure as hell isnt a Manning.

Your right. He might be better. I didnt look over your comment. I read it the correct way. One of your supporting reasons as to why he is overrated is because of what he ******* wears on his wrist. That....is stupid. Tell me..other than Manning who MIGHT be better than Brady?? This should be good.

Peyton yes, Brady probably. NE does run a very sophisticated offense, and he's been smart enough to run it.

I hate on NE as a team given that im a Jetfan, outside of that Brady is one of the best and has to have picked up some quality skills from BB and I think that if he decided to become an OC I would atleast consider it based on the reception by the team.

Your right. He might be better. I didnt look over your comment. I read it the correct way. One of your supporting reasons as to why he is overrated is because of what he ******* wears on his wrist. That....is stupid. Tell me..other than Manning who MIGHT be better than Brady?? This should be good.

Rodgers and Newton. Cam just needs a good team, other then the fact hes on the wrong team, i would say there both better then Brady and younger then Brady..

Archived