***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: JETS VS DOLPHINS***

T0mShane

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Schotty is Sanchez's problem as much as Sanchez is Schotty's problem. Better?

You pick some weird crosses to bear, dude.

Maybe you're right, but frankly, because a big part of me doesn't want to even read this board anymore because it's the same ******* thing once every 5 posts. This is the first time I've spent more than 5 minutes on the board over the past 2 weeks because I got so sick of the garbage filling this place lately.

No. That guy is going to have to have an offense specifically designed for him. We know the Jets brains on the offensive side of the ball could never tailor an offense to a QB.

Two things: The Jets are going to have a different offensive staff, and RGIII, by all accounts, throws it as well or better than any other prospect in this draft. This isn't Tebow.

That last INT forces Rex to think long and hard about his QB AND OC. QB for throwing it and the OC for even putting the ball in the air until we absolutely had to once it was 2nd and 5 inside the 15.

It was 3rd and 5... a pass was the right play there and if Sanchez leads Greene its a TD... assuming he catches it.

No. That guy is going to have to have an offense specifically designed for him. We know the Jets brains on the offensive side of the ball could never tailor an offense to a QB.

You have clearly never watched RG3 play, he is an extremely polished pocket passer he does not need a special offense.

Well Tennessee is about to win.. so it wouldn't have mattered anyways, atleast losing gives us a better draft position and the team can't hang their hat on 3 straight winning seasons like its accomplishing something.

hang their hat on? a bunch of the ny jets need to hang it up, period

Maybe you're right, but frankly, because a big part of me doesn't want to even read this board anymore because it's the same ******* thing once every 5 posts. This is the first time I've spent more than 5 minutes on the board over the past 2 weeks because I got so sick of the garbage filling this place lately.

...come back to the mafia forum. We're post the same garbage every 5 posts...but its the kind of garbage you just can't quit.

I have never seen a New York Jets completely meltdown like I have from the 2011 squad-I mean never in my life

2008 brings up memories. This team is just not good; it's that simple. We have a bad quarterback, below average offensive line, overrated receivers, horrible coaching staff without any discipline, and an overrated defense.

Not to mention a horrible kicker and punter.

Two things: The Jets are going to have a different offensive staff, and RGIII, by all accounts, throws it as well or better than any other prospect in this draft. This isn't Tebow.

RG3 is Cam Newton. If he was available before seeing what Cam Newton to do I would tell him to go f himself... but, that style of qb play works. I'd take RG3 and wouldn't think twice about it.

Not saying he is Tebow but he is a runner and the offense will have to be molded to him. Which is fine. I just don't have faith in the offensive staff.

That said there is no way they take a QB in the first round.

Archived