It must be hard...

THE ILK

Mr. Tannenbaum would remind you that Marcus Dixon is just like Victor Cruz.

If you were able to go to practice everyday you would see that the Jets dont have just one Victor Cruz, they have about 5. Our gameday roster is just so awesome they cant get on the field. Its hard for a Caleb Schlauderaff to crack that rotation. Im not sure if you watch closely enough but Vlad Ducasse has really grown into the role of reporting eligible once every 20 plays and doing a fantastic job. The way he walks to that official and lets him know that he is a receiver is flawless. The work has really paid off for him. And its that work that keeps our unknown stars inactive every week. We just dont need them yet.

If you were able to go to practice everyday you would see that the Jets dont have just one Victor Cruz, they have about 5. Our gameday roster is just so awesome they cant get on the field. Its hard for a Caleb Schlauderaff to crack that rotation. Im not sure if you watch closely enough but Vlad Ducasse has really grown into the role of reporting eligible once every 20 plays and doing a fantastic job. The way he walks to that official and lets him know that he is a receiver is flawless. The work has really paid off for him. And its that work that keeps our unknown stars inactive every week. We just dont need them yet.

Holy. It took me five sentences before I realized you were kidding. lol

Tannenbaum better figure out that these games are being won almost as much by players 23-53 on the roster as they are players 1-22.

Holy. It took me five sentences before I realized you were kidding. lol

Tannenbaum better figure out that these games are being won almost as much by players 23-53 on the roster as they are players 1-22.

I'm happy for you....your Gnats are in the big game. You must be excited...I know I'm excited for you

I think I've known you for about 7-8 years now. I can legit say that this is the first actual joke I've ever seen you post.

Why would that anger him into considering us? We are a .500 team.

Because our limitations lay solely at the quarterback position. Our defense this past year, which was the worst of our three years, would have been one of, if not the best defense Manning ever played with. He'd have an actual running game that he saw only a couple of times with edge and addai during his tenure, not to mention some weapons in that he'd actually be able to use. Holmes would have his best season as a pro and I'd lay good money that Manning would make Keller into the next dallas clark. Just my opinion, but unless the niners or ravens dump their respective qbs, I don't see a much better situation for him.

Because our limitations lay solely at the quarterback position. Our defense this past year, which was the worst of our three years, would have been one of, if not the best defense Manning ever played with. He'd have an actual running game that he saw only a couple of times with edge and addai during his tenure, not to mention some weapons in that he'd actually be able to use. Holmes would have his best season as a pro and I'd lay good money that Manning would make Keller into the next dallas clark. Just my opinion, but unless the niners or ravens dump their respective qbs, I don't see a much better situation for him.

If I am Peyton I only consider 3 teams; 49ers, Ravens or Jets. For various reasons you cant go to Wash, Sea, Mia; that $hit ends in disaster.

Put him in SF, in the worst division in sports and add one competent WR - your in business.

Put him in Balt - Jesus. Please dont let him land there.

Jets - if SF and Balt wont have him, this is by far the next best spot.

Wait, you gotta warn me next time. I didn't know that this was gonna be a serious discussion. I thought it was a piss parade of being bitter since our in town rivals and our in conference rivals are both going to the show. Not fair at all, I don't even have a speech prepared.

Right. And his head would pop off after Wayne Hunter whiffed on another blocking assignment.

Let's not look past how average Peyton has been come playoff time either.

I guess the funniest thing to come this year is to Watch another Giants-Pats SB...you have got to be kidding me. Something to learn Rexy baby....both of those teams played hard...were better coached and both kicked our a$$.

Just a couple of more weeks to watch this crap......

Wait, you gotta warn me next time. I didn't know that this was gonna be a serious discussion. I thought it was a piss parade of being bitter since our in town rivals and our in conference rivals are both going to the show. Not fair at all, I don't even have a speech prepared.

Haha it's only half serious, but ever since the Favre trade I guess I don't really rule anything out. In all honesty, with a little safety help (understatement) and an improved pass rush from our OLBs, I see our defense being considerably better than last year. You put Peyton on that team and I would have a hard time not feeling it's the team to beat in the AFC. Same case and probably an even better one could be made for the Ravens and Niners. However, with the way that Flacco played yesterday, I don't see the Ravens letting him go. He was one lazy-a$$ receiver away from a super bowl birth.

For the Giants.

Going to the Super bowl again, with this being a Jets town and all.

Haha... this SuperBowl should be nicknamed the STFU REX BOWL.

"The Jets figured out how to beat the Pats, now the rest of the NFL has to do the same." Yep. We got embarrassed by them twice this year, and they are probably going to win the SuperBowl "for Myra Kraft" and all that stuff.

"This is a Jets town." Yep. 43 years and nothing... Giants? SuperBowl trip at least every decade, multiple rings.

Ah well... I'm happy for Tom Coughlin at least. I always liked him.

Rex might not kissing BB's rings and he might not be playing second fiddle to anyone in his city. But he is going to watch both teams play for a SB.

So, thats like got to be exciting for him and stuff.

It boggles my mind how some people still don't believe in karma, especially Jet fans.

Archived