Please circle the wagons around Sanchez

Lego My Lageman

having Tebow gain 6 yards on 1st down will help Sanchez. I do think they will look seriously at RT help in the draft. Mike Adams or Cordy Glenn would be fine picks at 16.

Sanchez should be able to hit his check down for 4 yards. Then again, LT is gone, and Greene can't catch for sh*t.

Im begging BEGGING. Get the kid a #2 WR and RT in the draft. Stop play musical chairs with his OLine and WRs and let the kid grow.

Follow @Team_MSanchez

Dude, I feel you lol I am at your point where I am literally on my knees begging for sanity. It has gotten so bad, back to last offseason losing Cotch, Edwards, and Smith and doing NOTHING to fix the line, while they chased the one thing they DID NOT need and replacing it with Plaxico Worthless. I didnt like the Sanchez draft at all, but seeing how he's been treated after answering the ******* call, after this kid went to FOXBORO in the playoffs and completed 64% threw 3 TDs and 0 picks for a 124 rating and beat Tom Brady---in year 2!!!! That's more than Tebow will EVER accomplish, ever...........seeing that has me behind this kid to where I would strongly consider following him out the door. Just saying. Crazy

And while I put that up, just because bitoni is on this thread and because it so bears reapeating that I'm willing to accept any punishment for it: Regarding Tim Tebow's win over the Jets where he "ran all over them":

I wish so bad that I could strap all of the Tebow fans in a chair like Clockwork Orange and force them to watch the first 3 quarters and ten minutes while I sit next to them and give the play by play lol It's a joke. He scored 3 points!!

You remember how? I'll remind you. Jets first possession on their own 22 after Tim, who runs over people, couldn't convert a 4th and 1. They go 3 and out including a sack. Then, Timbo gets his 1st gift. Our punter boots one strategically out of bounds for a net of 13 yards. Starting on the Jets 33, Denver picks up a few yards here and there on runing plays, but Tebow doesn't gain A YARD and throws an errant pass and the Broncos must settle for 3!!!!!! And that's it!!!! He mustered up absolutely nothing since then until the Jets Defense, blew a couple assignments on the last drive for gift number two.

The fact that Ryan can't seem to remember this is puzzling.

and bitoni Tim Tebow doesnt get 6 yards a rush. He gets stuffed 9 times and then someone on the opposing defense blows an assignment because he hasnt seen this crappy formation since HS and he has been lulled to sleep for 3 quarters. That's the truth, man. And we are gonna see that and the fury of the NY fan will burn bright and that will be my only source of enjoyment for the 2012 season. I will cheer loudly every time Tebow brings the offense to a halt, which if you peruse the 'play by plays' he does often. Who's punting for us this year anyway? Oughta get a good one-----goes with the Tebow package.

While I do not love Sanchez, I agree. The guy has not had anyone consistantly around him other than Keller. We switch 3 out of 4 Wr's in the lockout season with no training camp and expect him to be magical. It's really quite ridiculous actually.

Throw on top of it his center was out a few weeks and the main OL back up went down this season. Oh yeah we started a new RT who had a ton of trouble as well. LT got really old too.

That's not exactly a recipe for success guys.

The kid getting a raw deal IMO

You remember how? I'll remind you. Jets first possession on their own 22 after Tim, who runs over people, couldn't convert a 4th and 1. They go 3 and out including a sack. Then, Timbo gets his 1st gift. Our punter boots one strategically out of bounds for a net of 13 yards. Starting on the Jets 33, Denver picks up a few yards here and there on runing plays, but Tebow doesn't gain A YARD and throws an errant pass and the Broncos must settle for 3!!!!!! And that's it!!!! He mustered up absolutely nothing since then until the Jets Defense, blew a couple assignments on the last drive for gift number two.

Meanwhile, Sanchez was lights out!!!

While I do not love Sanchez, I agree. The guy has not had anyone consistantly around him other than Keller. We switch 3 out of 4 Wr's in the lockout season with no training camp and expect him to be magical. It's really quite ridiculous actually.

Throw on top of it his center was out a few weeks and the main OL back up went down this season. Oh yeah we started a new RT who had a ton of trouble as well. LT got really old too.

That's not exactly a recipe for success guys.

The kid getting a raw deal IMO

Yeppers

Dude, I feel you lol I am at your point where I am literally on my knees begging for sanity. It has gotten so bad, back to last offseason losing Cotch, Edwards, and Smith and doing NOTHING to fix the line, while they chased the one thing they DID NOT need and replacing it with Plaxico Worthless. I didnt like the Sanchez draft at all, but seeing how he's been treated after answering the ******* call, after this kid went to FOXBORO in the playoffs and completed 64% threw 3 TDs and 0 picks for a 124 rating and beat Tom Brady---in year 2!!!! That's more than Tebow will EVER accomplish, ever...........seeing that has me behind this kid to where I would strongly consider following him out the door. Just saying. Crazy

And while I put that up, just because bitoni is on this thread and because it so bears reapeating that I'm willing to accept any punishment for it: Regarding Tim Tebow's win over the Jets where he "ran all over them":

I wish so bad that I could strap all of the Tebow fans in a chair like Clockwork Orange and force them to watch the first 3 quarters and ten minutes while I sit next to them and give the play by play lol It's a joke. He scored 3 points!!

The fact that Ryan can't seem to remember this is puzzling.

. And don't forget, that last drive, VonMiller put that helmet spear to Sanchez's chest! Should have been a penalty, which would have given us the yards, a 1st down & we would have scored at least 3 or run the clock out! VonMiller even said after he got the fine for spearing Sanchez in the back, he thought the one to his chest would have brought the fine! That game was a joke as far as the calls or should I say non-calls! Sanchez took at least 5 hard shots that should have been called!

I feel like the verdict is out on tebow so I don't understand the back and forth. Everyone says the same thing (and I agree) that tebow is a great football player and competitor, but he is not an NFL quarterback. He was brought in to enforce the G&P and more so, keep the defenses on their toes during preparation. I see Sanchez starting the entire season but this is honestly a lose-lose situation. If tebow comes in and performs well in his limited roles, people will be demanding he starts, and if he comes in and fumbles balls/throw INTs them he's goin to be costing us game. I think we will start te season off great but eventually locker room will fall apart more than last year.

Archived