Did I just see.....

Klecko73isGod

Just saw that too...as well as some crazy-haired, middle-aged woman clearly scaring the hell out of both of them. Now that we're on the topic of the Knicks, I cannot ******* stand Blake Griffin. The NBA once again picked the wrong horse to hitch their marketing wagon too as he is one of the biggest whining-pansies in the whole league.

Dude they're friends - the situation was blown out of proportion. But damn wish I was at that game...

While I wouldn't necessarily use the word "friends", I agree with you. It's all a big buncha bologna that the Jets were that torn apart. Let the masses think what they want. We will come out this year and punch everyone right in the mouth!

Just saw that too...as well as some crazy-haired, middle-aged woman clearly scaring the hell out of both of them. Now that we're on the topic of the Knicks, I cannot ******* stand Blake Griffin. The NBA once again picked the wrong horse to hitch their marketing wagon too as he is one of the biggest whining-pansies in the whole league.

This.

I said it on twitter and I'll say it here: I won't believe Sanchez and Holmes are best friends until they each have half of a heart keychain with "best" on one half and "friends" on the other.

BTW, Kate Upton was also there. Maybe she's Sanchez's gesture of goodwill?

I said it on twitter and I'll say it here: I won't believe Sanchez and Holmes are best friends until they each have half of a heart keychain with "best" on one half and "friends" on the other.

BTW, Kate Upton was also there. Maybe she's Sanchez's gesture of goodwill?

If Sanchez gave me Kate Upton, I'd give him my Hall of Fame vote.

What's funny is the conspiracy theories you make up. The Jets PR department isn't that smart.

Oh. Yeah. What a conspiracy. The Jets, a New York sports team, gave two tickets to two of it's players, for a game of another New York sports team.

I'll await Loose Change 2.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/25/sanchez-holmes-booed-at-knicks-game/

Earlier this month, Jets punt protector Tim Tebow was booed at a Yankees game. Tonight, two of his teammates received similar treatment at Madison Square Garden.

Manish Mehta of the New York Daily Newsreports that quarterback Mark Sanchez and receiver Santonio Holmes heard boos when an image of the duo sitting courtside was displayed on the video board during the game between the Knicks and the L.A. Clippers.

It has been widely reported that Holmes and Sanchez were at odds last season, a rift that began because Sanchez couldn’t get the ball to Holmes enough to keep the receiver happy, a standard that possibly would be satisfied only if Sanchez completed a pass to Holmes on every single play. The inability of the two men to act like grown men apparently hasn’t been lost on the citizens of New York.

Jets fans likely will post comments explaining that Knicks fans predominantly are Giants fans. If Holmes and Sanchez and Tebow don’t get it together for 2012, the Jets fans at MetLife Stadium will sound predominantly like Giants fans, too.

Archived