So where do we begin with this Bob Kraft video?

Matt39

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone on here that didn't think this was a Bang Bus audition tape throughout the first couple seconds is lying.

I was thinking that the bang bus girls are much hotter but yeah, we are pretty much on the same train(or bus).

I dont like the guy. Never did. But he is 70, single, and one of the richest guys in the USA. Answer honestly. If you are him, do you hang with Joan Rivers or try to get some young stuff?

Oh, of course. He can get his Hugh Heffner on all he wants. But the tears and all the other Jim Nancing(another scumbag) over Myra Kraft looks a bit farce now.

Look, it must be great to be old, rich and silly enough to get some young husy to hang out with you and pretend she realy likes you. Hope for her sake it was a really big check. Kraft could be her grandpa.

Kraft issues statement:

Robert Kraft has released a statement about the viral video released Wednesday that shows him acting and dancing in an apparent movie audition tape.

Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots, was reading lines for a part that will be played by Owen Wilson in an upcoming movie. Alongside him was female friend Ricki Noel Lander, clad in a bikini.

“I tried to help Ricki prepare an audition tape for an upcoming Vince Vaughn/Owen Wilson comedy by reading Wilson’s lines,” Kraft said in a statement from the team. “I never intended that it would be made public and I regret that it has. I think we can all agree that Owen Wilson has nothing to worry about. I am going to stick to my day job.”

The plot revolves around a relationship between a Yahoo! executive and a stripper. In the video, Kraft spews profane language and shows off some awkward dance moves. At the end, he even faux punches a fellow “actor."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/backpage/patriots_owner_releases_statement_sTPkgCyenRX0Lu5XkW16BJ#ixzz20LKB5DCL

Archived