Top Four Favorites Comedy TV Shows?

markkavin

How I Met Your Mother sucks.

It really is awful. NPH makes some episodes tolerable, but the writing is akin to Two and a Half Men.

Louie

Curb

South Park

Tosh.0

Workaholics is quietly becoming a favorite of mine. It's not great, but it's consistent and wacky enough to entertain every episode.

It really is awful. NPH makes some episodes tolerable, but the writing is akin to Two and a Half Men.

Louie

Curb

South Park

Tosh.0

Workaholics is quietly becoming a favorite of mine. It's not great, but it's consistent and wacky enough to entertain every episode.

I watch it workaholics after tosh every week. Your right in that it's so stupid it's funny sense

Louie

Curb

South Park

Tosh.0

Tosh is really funny. Credit my little guy for me watching that.

Batman reading the instructions to how to put on the latex woman's suit-hysterical.

Love all 4. I would also add The Job to that list, and All in the Family. The original Cosby Show was very good for the first few years.

Totally agree with you. The Job was hysterical, All in the Family is a classic and you're dead on about the first seasons of Cosby. MASH was very good as well.

I really like Big Bang Theory too.

For current shows, my top 5 are:

"South Park"

"Family Guy"

"American Dad"

"Futurama"

And I am also becoming a fan of "Workaholics." The little one-liners peppered throughout the episodes make the show worth watching.

600x400_workaholics_rev.jpg?width=600&height=400&crop=true

I also watch "Tosh.0" and "MANswers" on a regular basis. Not sure if "MANswers" counts, but it's a kick ass show.

manswers..jpeg

the Man Show > Manswers

I miss "The Man Show." The early Adam Carolla/Jimmy Kimmel version, that is; not the Joe Rogan/Doug Stanhope copy that came later.

themanshow.jpg

Now that I'm thinking about it, I wish "Insomniac" was still on, too...that was a good one.

3970.jpg

does anyone here even remember Kenan and Kel?? :)

Every Saturday night after All That with Laura Beth Denberg and Danny Tambarelli. Kel's most well known character besides "dumb kid" was the Repair Man. On the show he loved orange soda, and the dad was the guy who delivered the "when there's no more room in hell..." line in the DotD remake.

TV raised me. I try to hate trivia but it's there.

Archived