Kerry Rhodes Gay?

Lil Bit Special

Put
On Blast: NFL Star Kerry Rhodes’ Secret Gay Lover Exposes More
Photos Of The Suspect “Straight” Baller Coupled Up
Read
more
at http://bossip.com/759630/put-on-blast-nfl-star-kerry-rhodes-secret-gay-lover-exposes-more-photos-of-the-suspect-straight-baller-coupled-up/#0YgfVLGR4D4rgzK6.99

Kerry
Rhodes’ Alleged Gay Lover Talks About Secret Relationship

It
shouldn’t matter if Kerry
Rhodes is gay or not, but when the player came out publicly and said
he wasn’t gay,
 he opened a Pandora’s box. Not only a
pandora box but the wrath of a very scorned ex-lover.

Meet
Russell “Hollywood” Simpson, the man who has been photographed
boo’d up with the NFL baller who is now ready to tell his side of
the story.

Bossip:
So how did you meet Kerry Rhodes?

Russell:

I met him at an NFL training camp. A friend of mine was up there
trying to get hired as a player’s assistant and I kinda tagged
along. I don’t wanna be anyone’s assistant and I basically helped
my friend get to Arizona (Cardinals) to get a job. We went up the
hotel suite and Kerry was up there. We talked and that was about it.
I later went back to North Carolina and he called me wanting me to
come back to Arizona to help manage his assistants and personal team.
We started dating about 2 months after and then got in a
relationship.

Bossip:
What were your duties as Kerry’s boyfriend? Did his teammates know
about you?

Russell:
I was like his wife. I ran the household and took care of all his
personal needs. If anyone needed anything from Kerry they came to me!
That’s what Kerry loved about me. i didn’t take no sh*t from
nobody. Kerry is kinda a dumb athlete, like a dumb jock. So, I took
care of things that he didn’t understand. And yes, his teammates
did know about me. It was kinda unspoken but I was at all his
training camps and events. The other wives knew and loved me too. I
was always there. It was no secret!

kerry01.jpg?w=500

How
did you feel when Kerry denied being gay? Did he reach out to you?

Yes

he actually text me like “Hey baby, can you just not say anything

about all this” but that’s what I don’t like. He’s lying

because he’s trying to protect his free agency. He’s not going to

be one of those guys who come out in the league because he cares too

much about that. But why is he lying?? LOOK AT THE PICS!! He loved me

and now he’s lying. That’s why I put him out there because he

came for me. I’m not here for fame. He wanted me to have a reality

show because he said I was destined for it. His teammates said I had

a great personality and encouraged me to be on TV. This was our life!

This was real!

there's more in the article...

http://bossip.com/760006/bossip-exclusive-nfl-star-kerry-rhodes-gay-lover-exposes-secret-relationship-we-had-the-best-sex-and-life-photosvideo/

If he's gay, hopefully he does come out of the closet...  If he's not, then this guy is a real scumbag.

I never understood other people outing someone else.  Having a couple gay friends and hearing the stories, you know how difficult coming out can be to even your closest family members, let alone the entire world.  If the guy truly cares about Kerry, he wouldn't do this in a public forum.   That having been said, it'd be nice to have a league where he didn't have to fear his orientation hurting his free agency chances or relationships with his teammates. 

Feel bad for the guy now, actually. He did nothing wrong and now getting a public flogging because he claimed he wasn't gay. I missed the memo where gays have to announce their sexuality publicly or be ridiculed in the press. Sad, stupid story.

He didn't get ridiculed. He said something that didn't need saying, and then his lover said he is lying. Its not like people were throwing homophobic slurs at him. 

He didn't get ridiculed. He said something that didn't need saying, and then his lover said he is lying. Its not like people were throwing homophobic slurs at him. 

QFT.  His disingenuousness is what makes him a target.  Well, that and his big head and big mouth when he was with the Jets.  Nobody really cares if Kerry likes doo-doo on his dick.

Right. And it's on the boomer and carton show, news outlets and all the jets message boards that he's gay. If he lied about cheating on avgirlfriend, we wouldn't be having this discussion. If he lied about his weight, we wouldn't be having this discussion. But he said he wasn't gay. And it's all over the news with the disingenuous excuse that everyone is bothered that he "lied" and not that he's been outed by a jilted lover. Well I have a confession to make. I have lied in the past. Just yesterday, I told my wife dinner was delicious. News at 11.

Right. And it's on the boomer and carton show, news outlets and all the jets message boards that he's gay. If he lied about cheating on avgirlfriend, we wouldn't be having this discussion. If he lied about his weight, we wouldn't be having this discussion. But he said he wasn't gay. And it's all over the news with the disingenuous excuse that everyone is bothered that he "lied" and not that he's been outed by a jilted lover. Well I have a confession to make. I have lied in the past. Just yesterday, I told my wife dinner was delicious. News at 11.

You don't make millions to play a game that so many people watch. You're a nobody. See the difference? 

You don't make millions to play a game that so many people watch. You're a nobody. See the difference? 

If I got outed as gay, my entire community would explode, my coworkers would lose their minds and my wife would scream, "we'll that explains it!" Which would be hurtful. And I'm a nobody, apparently. That's just how it is.

If I got outed as gay, my entire community would explode, my coworkers would lose their minds and my wife would scream, "we'll that explains it!" Which would be hurtful. And I'm a nobody, apparently. That's just how it is.

Exactly. Now you get it. Didn't take as long as I had thought. Another successful breakthrough. 

4a3f8_horowitz_original_crop_340x234.jpg

Exactly. Now you get it. Didn't take as long as I had thought. Another successful breakthrough. 

4a3f8_horowitz_original_crop_340x234.jpg

Oh, You!

No, here's my point, man (hah! Brilliant), its not the lying, it's the gay that gets everyone riled up. Which is why Rhodes would have preferred to keep his personal life, well, personal. The fact that his manwife outed him shouldn't even be news. It's nobody's business and makes no difference on the field. I mean, didn't Texas and Boston just get blown up? It's not like its a slow news day. Yet here we are.

Oh, You!

No, here's my point, man (hah! Brilliant), its not the lying, it's the gay that gets everyone riled up. Which is why Rhodes would have preferred to keep his personal life, well, personal. The fact that his manwife outed him shouldn't even be news. It's nobody's business and makes no difference on the field. I mean, didn't Texas and Boston just get blown up? It's not like its a slow news day. Yet here we are.

No one is riled up. Do you read any sports news? Everything is news. Its nobodies business.. sure. All he had to do, is so nothing. Point is, doesn't matter if he's gay or not. Its "news" (barely at that), cause everything is made into news. Basically, relax. Its going to be OK. 

+1

The guy has a choice of

1) being rejected by (some/many/most/all of) his future teammates, which carries a 100% chance of happening if/when he signs with someone.  And that's if he's signed.  Guarantee at least one team, if not many, that would otherwise consider him now won't because he's a sure-fire major focus/distraction for his new team if he comes out now.  So he's got plenty of incentive to say, "No I'm not" publicly.  It could (or will) cost him millions.

2) being rejected by the media who somehow ostracizes a gay man for "anti-gay" comments (not outing yourself somehow is now anti-gay as though shame, rather than privacy, is his motivation).  Apparently if you're gay now - and even more so if you're a public figure - you owe it to the world to out yourself for the common good of accelerating societal acceptance.  Or if he actually gets away with his charade, he's now branded as a homophobe (as are all straight people who publicly deny being gay, because the media will portray a denial as an insinuation that the unenlightened denier feels there's something wrong with it).

I wasn't a huge fan of the guy but I kind of feel bad for him.

Feel bad for the guy now, actually. He did nothing wrong and now getting a public flogging because he claimed he wasn't gay. I missed the memo where gays have to announce their sexuality publicly or be ridiculed in the press. Sad, stupid story.

So true, great post.

This is his private life.  And it is just his business.

I wonder if him being gay had something to do with his departure. The Jets haven't exactly been rich with rangy safeties before or since.

I wouldn't doubt it. There was a lot of talk about his potential modeling career, how he was a prima donna, etc. In retrospect, that all could've just been code.

I don't like this story. As others have said, it's his private life. I work in a masculine profession, can't imagine what someone would face coming out of the closet as a utility lineman. The NFL? There's no doubt that this effects his ability to earn a living. It's not right.

I wouldn't doubt it. There was a lot of talk about his potential modeling career, how he was a prima donna, etc. In retrospect, that all could've just been code.

I don't like this story. As others have said, it's his private life. I work in a masculine profession, can't imagine what someone would face coming out of the closet as a utility lineman. The NFL? There's no doubt that this effects his ability to earn a living. It's not right.

No worries -- he can always fall back on his acting career.  Good thing he planted those seeds for the future while playing for the Jets.

Archived