Predict The Stats: Mark Sanchez Edition

Maxman

What will Mark's stat line look like when he is finished on Saturday.  Most likely he will only play into the beginning of the 2nd quarter.  Please make your prediction but here is the final answer:

Mark's line on Saturday 11/14 - 182 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT. The Jets announce he won the starting job a few days after.

What will Mark's stat line look like when he is finished on Saturday.  Most likely he will only play into the beginning of the 2nd quarter.  Please make your prediction but here is the final answer:

Mark's line on Saturday 11/14 - 182 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT. The Jets announce he won the starting job a few days after.

Sanchez fan? LOL

so Max if that was a full game Mark would throw for 728 yards :P

7-11 85 yards 1 TD 0 turnovers,

so Max if that was a full game Mark would throw for 728 yards :tongue:

7-11 85 yards 1 TD 0 turnovers,

Well actually he should play up to the half most likely.  I know my earlier post said different.

But it is closer to a 360 yard game for Sanchez.  Take it to the bank, haha.

If he gets four possessions his numbers will probably look like this : 6-for-11 passing for 73 yards with a touchdown. He may take a sack as well, but will not have a turnover. Unless Jacksonville provides a pass rush, then he will absolutely throw one.

I'm actually good with these #'s    Except it will be a full 1/2.    And Idzik will not announce Sanchez as the starter

13-for-23, 169 yards 1 TD, 1 INT

I was off a bit on the completion % and he threw 1 INT.  But I almost nailed the yardage and I called the TD.  :)

I was off a bit on the completion % and he threw 1 INT.  But I almost nailed the yardage and I called the TD.  :)

You don't think what Mark actually did and your prediction of 11/14 - 182 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT is actually close, do you?

You don't think what Mark actually did and your prediction of 11/14 - 182 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT is actually close, do you?

It is very close.  I was only 13 yards away.  I should win a prize.

It is very close.  I was only 13 yards away.  I should win a prize.

You have.

The next time the Jets play in Jacksonville, you can claim your free tour of the city prize with Jif and Klacko. All you have to pay for is airfare. Everything else is inclusive.

You were also a little off on yards/attempt. Your prediction: 13, actual: 7.3 (which is actually good for Sanchez!).

And passer rating. Your prediction: 142.5, actual: 76.1 (also actually decent for Sanchez).

Same old sanchez.  

after watching sanchez drive down the field vs. the Jags I am sitting there saying to myself "wow, maybe morningwig is really making a difference and Sanchez figured it out."   

Then he throws a pick in the endzone and the wheels come completely off.      If that game wasn't enough for everyone to realize that Sanchez is at best a backup but realistically closer to Jesse Palmer destined for The Bachelor and a commentator job on ESPN.

You were also a little off on yards/attempt. Your prediction: 13, actual: 7.3 (which is actually good for Sanchez!).

And passer rating. Your prediction: 142.5, actual: 76.1 (also actually decent for Sanchez).

Minor details.

Archived