Tebow released

Section 333

Does he finally give up on being a QB and just become a football player?  Certainly he could get a roster spot as a gadget guy\special teamer\strong locker room presence.

None of those positions exist except special teams... and what would his slow self do there?

Does he finally give up on being a QB and just become a football player?  Certainly he could get a roster spot as a gadget guy\special teamer\strong locker room presence.

The myth of Tebow >>>>>>> Tebow

He's not a rare athlete. He's not such a great football player that he could pick a position and play it at the NFL level. He's just not.

His one special skill is his scrambling ability, and the way he can make something out of a 6/15 passing day. This is why I've long said he should take his game to Canada, where the huge wide open field and having a pass play called nearly every down would both serve him well. He'd have to sit and learn there, too, but ultimately, that's the place that suits his skill set (if you can call it that) best. I do believe he could have some success up there.

i hate the NFL

pieces of sh*t like murderer ray lewis are turned into superstars and a christian guy like tebow who wins a playoff game is hated on by the media and jerked around by teams who aren't willing to invest in him despite him proving he can win in the playoffs

something is wrong here

i hate the NFL

pieces of sh*t like murderer ray lewis are turned into superstars and a christian guy like tebow who wins a playoff game is hated on by the media and jerked around by teams who aren't willing to invest in him despite him proving he can win in the playoffs

something is wrong here

Relax.

If Tebow were black no one would give a sh*t.

Mega church time

He could be a billionaire in that racket

Great point Larz.

Its his time to cash in on the personal appearances ticket.

He can probably command 50-100K per visit on the mega-church / born again circuit.

Those places wont be big enough to hold the crowds he will attract.

Pretty sure I was adamant about Belichick finding a good niche for Tebow this year. Guess I was wrong. Belichick cut a former first and second rounder this year, too. He's not screwing around.

How come when Belichick cuts former first and second round picks, he's not screwing around but if the Jets did the same you'd be whining about their poor personnel decisions?

Anyway, anyone surprised by this is not paying attention. Tebow was brought in to light a fire under Mallett and Mallett had the best camp of his career. Tebow can't play football at the NFL level. 

i hate the NFL

something is wrong here

Ray Lewis = great football player. 

Tim Tebow = terrible football player.

This isn't rocket science. 

How come when Belichick cuts former first and second round picks, he's not screwing around but if the Jets did the same you'd be whining about their poor personnel decisions?

Anyway, anyone surprised by this is not paying attention. Tebow was brought in to light a fire under Mallett and Mallett had the best camp of his career. Tebow can't play football at the NFL level.

The Jets don't cut first and second rounders. They keep them on the roster until their contracts run out, all the while telling us how improved and focused they are every year.

Archived